• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Antifuneralist Movement

DeadVegas

Hello, I am here to talk about the newest political party. We're called Antifuneralists. I am a representitive of the dead. The dead do not have equal rights. We cannot vote, we cannot adopt children, and even getting a manicure is impossible. The Antifuneralists believe that funerals are made simply to oppress us further. Join our movement so that the dead can be like anyone else. We believe in marriage between the living impaired and you breathing folk, without having to call it necrophelia. We also think Ronald Reagan should be the next president.

We have hearts too!

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Considering how many dead people vote in presidential elections, especially in Chicago:p, I would think the 'living impaired' would be better represented. Anyway...good luck with the cause.

A

angellous_evangellous

Dead people will have to write their own declaration of rights before we can give them any outside of the graveyard.

No living mediums allowed - that's simply too subjective.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
The day your party marches on Washington will be the day that Video Game makers everywhere rejoice, for their prophecies will have come to fruition.

Rejoice Good Capcom... Your legions of Resident Evil disciples flourish.

Francine

The Antifuneralists believe that funerals are made simply to oppress us further.

I wonder which is more friendly to the environment, cremation or burial. Cremation takes energy and involves the release of CO2, but a burial ties up land that would otherwise be left natural and might release harmful bacteria and toxins.