• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Beatles last song, Now And Then.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
This thread is my personal tribute to The Beatles last song, Now And Then.

As a lifelong Beatles fan, I believe Peter Jackson did an outstanding job honoring their historic legacy and music.

Now-And-Then-cover.jpg

R-8250769-1457969314-2699.jpeg.jpg

As this is my thread, I must request that the comments be kept positive, with no negative remarks about not liking the Beatles and so on. I know that some people don't like them for whatever reason, but they mean the world to me. Their music significantly contributed to my emotional survival while growing up in an abusive home, and it has continued to uplift me and sustain my emotional well-being throughout my life. I'll always be grateful to them for their music and the influence that it has had on my life. So please respect that and don't post any negative remarks about them. I woud appreciate it. Thanks.

Peace & Love,
Sgt. Pepper

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ya, I heard it last night and it's good, imo, even though it's largely AI enhanced.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there

As a lifelong Beatles fan, I believe Peter Jackson did an outstanding job honoring their historic legacy and music.

Now-And-Then-cover.jpg

As this is my thread, I must request that the comments be kept positive, with no negative remarks about not liking the Beatles and so on. I know that some people don't like them for whatever reason, but they mean the world to me. Their music significantly contributed to my emotional survival while growing up in an abusive home, and it has continued to uplift me and sustain my emotional well-being throughout my life. I'll always be grateful to them for their music and the influence that it has had on my life. So please respect that and don't post any negative remarks about them. I woud appreciate it. Thanks.

Peace & Love,
Sgt. Pepper

I've played Now and Then on repeat ever since it came out. It carries the meaning they attach to it, and the meaning I attach to it and it's poignant and meditative and very human. I just love it. Love the extended strings so much, they add a depth and texture. Love the video. Love everything.

I hope you're feeling a bit better now, @Sgt. Pepper :heart:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I've played Now and Then on repeat ever since it came out.

Me too.

It carries the meaning they attach to it, and the meaning I attach to it and it's poignant and meditative and very human. I just love it. Love the extended strings so much, they add a depth and texture. Love the video. Love everything.

It is bittersweet for me while either listening to the audio of the song or watching the music video. I can't hold back the tears. It feels like the perfect ending, but I know it isn't the end because the Beatles' music and legacy will live on long after they have all passed away. The Beatles are timeless.

I hope you're feeling a bit better now, @Sgt. Pepper :heart:

I am feeling a bit better, but not much. Thank you for asking, Anna.

anna.

Me too.

It is bittersweet for me while either listening to the audio of the song or watching the music video. I can't hold back the tears. It feels like the perfect ending, but I know it isn't the end because the Beatles' music and legacy will live on long after they have all passed away. The Beatles are timeless.

I am feeling a bit better, but not much. Thank you for asking, Anna.

Sending you loving vibes, that you'll be better every day.

Tears are healing, let them help you. :heart:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Now-And-Then-cover.jpg

Peace & Love,
Sgt. Pepper
Thank you very much for this It made my morning. And it is so nice to see you back again.

anna.

Thank you, I didn't know and I'm happy to hear it, it's well-deserved!

This is so cool, from your second link: The Beatles hold the record for the longest gap between No. 1 singles - 54 years