• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The begining of life

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Its taken some time but I have my answer, which no one will believe. If you really want to know I challenge you to prove me wrong but to do so you must question everything this is how I did it. 1 + 1 does not = 2 and can never =2. What this means is that if you accept a core belief you will never solve the question. All the work has been done you just need to put the pieces together.

The reallity is that as long as you are happy with your beliefs and not causing harm to anyone else you are fine.

So do I present the big reveal or not. Someone on forums said but what if I like to search well have fun searching I did and there's still things that need to be solved and the great thing is as the years go by there will still be newer things to solve.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Yes, I have found my answers as well. I no longer question life and death and what comes after and how it all began. It is so simple for me, but most are looking for some grand explanation. Truth is, it is SO simple that a rock or a tree or even an infant could "understand" it. There is no great mystery. Each person must come to this realization on their own terms, for it is an understanding that cannot be put into human words. The trees and even rocks (more precisely all of existence) can "speak" of it though, if only people knew how to listen. Still the ramblings of the mind and you will "hear" the voice of Existence. Sit in silence and listen to a tree. That is was Buddha and Jesus and Muhammad did, they sat and they "listened".

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Yes, I have found my answers as well. I no longer question life and death and what comes after and how it all began. It is so simple for me, but most are looking for some grand explanation. Truth is, it is SO simple that a rock or a tree or even an infant could "understand" it. There is no great mystery. Each person must come to this realization on their own terms, for it is an understanding that cannot be put into human words. The trees and even rocks (more precisely all of existence) can "speak" of it though, if only people knew how to listen. Still the ramblings of the mind and you will "hear" the voice of Existence. Sit in silence and listen to a tree. That is was Buddha and Jesus and Muhammad did, they sat and they "listened".

I believe its their personal beliefs that get in the way. If you believe the truth doesn't exist then it doesn't.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
I believe its their personal beliefs that get in the way. If you believe the truth doesn't exist then it doesn't.

That is correct. The reason why beliefs can get in the way is because the beliefs themselves are only a path or a way, but they are not the "understanding". "Truth" is just a label. What I speak of can neither be labeled nor defined. To even call it an understanding is not correct, for what it is is far more than an understanding. More than what any word can express. It is there in all of us though, we are all part of it. In silence (the stillness) is where it will be realized.

Interesting thread. Thank you for posting it.:)

Last edited:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
All the work has been done you just need to put the pieces together.
The trouble with that is that if the work wasn't done by me, then I don't have the pieces to put together.

The reallity is that as long as you are happy with your beliefs and not causing harm to anyone else you are fine.
Sounds good.

So do I present the big reveal or not.
I wouldn't mind seeing what pieces you have that you put together, and what the end picture looks like as you'd describe it.

Whatever picture you present, it won't prevent people from continuing to search.

S-word

The day will come when the existence of mankind will be threatened and it will be the advanced technology gained by men that will be man's salvation. Technology that is gained with the aid of advanced mathematics which begin with the fact that 1+1=2.

As the old upright walking serpent who ruled the earth for over 3 million years, wandered around scratching his behind as he searched out his next feed, was oblivious to the incoming danger, so too are the dreamers of the world today.

Be thankful that there are those whose time is spent, not just listening to the warnings that are revealed by the gaspings of the dying forrests, the rumblings from deep within the bowels of the earth, the groaning of the rocks overheated by the increasing radiation coming from the heavens, but are too busy searching for the answers that will save mankind from the inevitable, even though they know, that which will and must occur, will never be seen in their day, nor in the days of their grandchildren etc.

Not that it is they, but the spirit in mankind in his quest for eternal life, which drives them on with a passion over which they have no controll, to seek out that which is hidden from those who sit in silence, scratching their backsides as they listen to the rustling of the leaves of the tree, oblivious to the rising winds that stir them.

Last edited:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I wouldn't mind seeing what pieces you have that you put together, and what the end picture looks like as you'd describe it.

I can only put you on the path if you want to know. Question everything and one last little bit of litle from Sherlock Holmes. "If you eliminate all the things it can't be you are left with the only thing it can be".

Bishadi

Its taken some time but I have my answer, which no one will believe. If you really want to know I challenge you to prove me wrong but to do so you must question everything this is how I did it. 1 + 1 does not = 2 and can never =2. What this means is that if you accept a core belief you will never solve the question. All the work has been done you just need to put the pieces together.

:clap:clap:clap

at this point in history, all it really takes is honesty

the use of basic human compassion, is the easiest model to comprhend........... and we can each 'feel' it equally

So do I present the big reveal or not. Someone on forums said but what if I like to search well have fun searching I did and there's still things that need to be solved and the great thing is as the years go by there will still be newer things to solve.
its a never ending 'evolution'

but can you, Runewolf1973 or all of us combined; can we put the fewest words availible together ,to enable all our brethren to feel, know and experience the truth too?

what words will enable each to awaken?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
but can you, Runewolf1973 or all of us combined; can we put the fewest words availible together ,to enable all our brethren to feel, know and experience the truth too?

what words will enable each to awaken?

I don't think you can because the answer doesn't provide the meaning the search awakens you to the meaning.

That is what you need to be awaked to is the meaning and you can only satisfy that by searching yourself.

Bishadi

I don't think you can because the answer doesn't provide the meaning the search awakens you to the meaning.
wisdom of many throughout time but they also knew a day would come that the old ideas of remaining humble, to there being no words to define, would one day be over.

that a pinnacle would unfold

such that there are some alive right now who know life, but it takes years to realize because throughout life, most are reduced to 'not being capable' by the environment of mankinds current knowledge base.

but to plant the right seeds, to combine the birds and the bees with the buttefly, the morphisms of life and the progression of that purpose: to continue

then perhaps at the young age, the new generations can be given truth as a process to observe and learn from (nature) where they can become one with the land, life and existence; to know truth throughout their life and be ONE with existence

a foundation equal to all brothers of mankind can be perfected

That is what you need to be awaked to is the meaning and you can only satisfy that by searching yourself.

if i was reading this from the wind, and you are putting this on me, for mankind, then perhaps my next step is to the hills, with nature and the medicine of the keepers

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Giving them the answer will not allow them to find the solutions they need. Special people need to choose to search out the meaning life in doing so they will find what current battles need to be fought.

For me my new battle is to get all the religions of the world under one God. Another daungting task and may take many years but will be just as much fun as finding the meaning.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Are you saying its better to be ignorant of "Truth" (that being assuming there is a truth) and trying to find the absolute truth? Do you think its better to have your own theories and stick to them?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Are you saying its better to be ignorant of "Truth" (that being assuming there is a truth) and trying to find the absolute truth? Do you think its better to have your own theories and stick to them?

No I am saying if you are comfortable with your truth then be happy with it as long as you do not harm others.

As to the absolute truth, it does exist but I believe you need to find it on your own for it to be meaningful. I've had some interesting conversation's to this point in this thread. Feel free to take what you want.

S-word

Giving them the answer will not allow them to find the solutions they need. Special people need to choose to search out the meaning life in doing so they will find what current battles need to be fought.
For me my new battle is to get all the religions of the world under one God. Another daungting task and may take many years but will be just as much fun as finding the meaning.

Quote.. bobhikes..Giving them the answer will not allow them to find the solutions they need.

This is the stock comment made by people who do not have the answers to sticky questions, which, if they are required to answer, will only reveal their ignorance to the truth.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
No I am saying if you are comfortable with your truth then be happy with it as long as you do not harm others.

As to the absolute truth, it does exist but I believe you need to find it on your own for it to be meaningful. I've had some interesting conversation's to this point in this thread. Feel free to take what you want.

What do you mean your truth? Isn't that ignoring the facts around us and giving in to ignorance? Just because people personally reject evolution doesn't make them true, it makes them truth ignorant and in the eyes of a 15 year old taking science at school, retarded.
Would you consider harming others to be harming your children by passing on your ignorance?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What do you mean your truth? Isn't that ignoring the facts around us and giving in to ignorance? Just because people personally reject evolution doesn't make them true, it makes them truth ignorant and in the eyes of a 15 year old taking science at school, retarded.
Would you consider harming others to be harming your children by passing on your ignorance?

Evolution doesn't matter to you. You are who you are and you aren't going to evolve. You don't even know what the next evolutionary step is. It makes a great read but has no bearing on my life. How it all started if searched for and found by ones self leads to a lot of insight about life and how to live it.

Also a persons learns nothing if given the answer. They need to do the work themselves and be encourgaged and helped by others who have already learned the lesson.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Evolution doesn't matter to you. You are who you are and you aren't going to evolve. You don't even know what the next evolutionary step is. It makes a great read but has no bearing on my life. How it all started if searched for and found by ones self leads to a lot of insight about life and how to live it.

Also a persons learns nothing if given the answer. They need to do the work themselves and be encourgaged and helped by others who have already learned the lesson.

You'd be suprised actually, evolution is more important to you than you think.

I deal with evolution every day. I see it in the ground and in rocks.