• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Book of Daniel - TV Show

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
The Book of Daniel

Looks like it might be interesting. And apparently the American Family Association doesn't like it which makes me want to watch it even more!

It starts tomorrow night, Friday Jan. 6th on NBC at 10pm est.

Ori

Angel slayer
Sounds interesting, although i'd prefer a TV series of Sodom and Gamoroah ( only kidding ). ;)

SoyLeche

meh...
Sounds like a rip off of "Joan of Arcadia" - a show that I enjoyed quite a bit. I thought it was done rather tastefully.

It souds horrible to me. Seems like in this country everything except our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is sacred. How terrible!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
They sure know how to get ratings :D Had this been a random voice in his head the show wouldn't be nearly as popular (or controversial).

Eynah

My mom ended up watching it last night, and evidently enjoyed it. She liked Jesus. When I saw the preview, I was reminded of Buddy Christ for some reason.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Maize said:
The Book of Daniel

Looks like it might be interesting. And apparently the American Family Association doesn't like it which makes me want to watch it even more!

It starts tomorrow night, Friday Jan. 6th on NBC at 10pm est.

And apparently the American Family Association doesn't like it which makes me want to watch it even more!
Is that another U.U trait ?:biglaugh:

Ulver

Songofmorning said:
It souds horrible to me. Seems like in this country everything except our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is sacred. How terrible!

Breaking down dogma and taboos. ::does a little happy dance::

I seriously doubt though that this show is an less moral then Fox's next reality tv show.

np: The Melvins- Going Blind