• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Comforter

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is Justice a respecter of religion? or belief system, having committed a wrong, a sin against another?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
What do you mean when you say "Justice" in proper case like that? Should we take it as having some sort of special significance?

GodsVoice

Is Justice a respecter of religion? or belief system, having committed a wrong, a sin against another?

The reason the Lord is called the "Comforter" is because after God had forced my body to the ground to work on something within it that caused me great pain and lot's of very deep crying, His voice would speak very soft comforting words to me to make me feel better. I had to endure this pain and suffering on the floor several times during the justification process. His voice can be harsh and demanding, sudden and surprising, soft and direct like a teacher, and with lots of emotion. It's much better than the AI and voice technology that Apple, Microsoft, IBM, and Google have built with their human hands. But without these hand built technologies, I would have never known who I AM.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The reason the Lord is called the "Comforter" is because after God had forced my body to the ground to work on something within it that caused me great pain and lot's of very deep crying, His voice would speak very soft comforting words to me to make me feel better. His voice can be harsh and demanding, sudden and surprising, soft and direct like a teacher, and with lots of emotion. It's much better than the AI and voice technology that Apple, Microsoft, IBM, and Google have built with their human hands. But without these hand built technologies, I would have never known who I AM.

the clothes do not make the man, the man fashions the clothes to cover his nakedness. who told you, you were naked?

Rev 3:18
I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Psalms 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Ecclesiastes 5:15
As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What do you mean when you say "Justice" in proper case like that? Should we take it as having some sort of special significance?

justice is the ultimate form of righteousness. Love doesn't pervert justice. Love sees everyone as equal.

doesn't matter what you wear.

James 2
2 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts? 5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

a person is a person no matter how small. horton hears a who - Dr. Seuss

The idea of the Paraclete exists in several religious traditions:

Our best evidence suggests that from at
least the mid-eighth century CE, if not earlier, Muslim readers of the New
Testament singled out Jesus’s discourse on the Paraclete in the Gospel of
John as the very annunciation of Muḥammad’s prophetic destiny that Jesus proclaims
to the Israelites in Q. 61: 6. For many early Muslims, Muḥammad was
indeed this Paraclete prophesied by Jesus. Muslims were not the first to claim
that Jesus’s sermon on the Paraclete was in fact a fatidic pronouncement
about the founder of their religious movement. The New Testament Johannine
literature, in fact, recognizes two “Paracletes”: the exalted Christ who intercedes
with God on the believers’ behalf (1 John 2: 1) and “the other Paraclete”, the
Spirit of Truth, whom Jesus promises will ever remain with his followers
after Jesus departs from the world (John 14: 16–9).2 Although this “other
Paraclete” has been traditionally identified with the Holy Spirit (John 14: 26),
the history of Biblical interpretation has seen no lack of attempts to envisage
this second Paraclete as an actual successor to Christ embodied by, or even
incarnated in, a historical person. As early as the late second century CE the
Montanists saw in the founder of their prophetic movement, Montanus of
Phyrgia, a manifestation of Jesus’s promise of the Paraclete,3 even if it is uncertain
if Montanus himself claimed to be the Paraclete.4 Manichaeans, too,
regarded the rapture of Mani and his union with his Sýzygos (his celestial paircomrade
and alter ego) in the third century CE as the moment in which he united
with the Paraclete predicted by the Johannine Christ.5 Modern historians are
more certain that the Mani himself, and not just his acolytes, claimed that he
embodied the Paraclete.6 (Muḥammad, Menaḥem, and the Paraclete - Sean Anthony)

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
The reason the Lord is called the "Comforter" is because after God had forced my body to the ground to work on something within it that caused me great pain and lot's of very deep crying, His voice would speak very soft comforting words to me to make me feel better. I had to endure this pain and suffering on the floor several times during the justification process. His voice can be harsh and demanding, sudden and surprising, soft and direct like a teacher, and with lots of emotion. It's much better than the AI and voice technology that Apple, Microsoft, IBM, and Google have built with their human hands. But without these hand built technologies, I would have never known who I AM.

Please appreciate that I'm not trying to be derogatory here when I say that the way you worded that makes it sound as though God is a rapist.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The idea of the Paraclete exists in several religious traditions:

Our best evidence suggests that from at
least the mid-eighth century CE, if not earlier, Muslim readers of the New
Testament singled out Jesus’s discourse on the Paraclete in the Gospel of
John as the very annunciation of Muḥammad’s prophetic destiny that Jesus proclaims
to the Israelites in Q. 61: 6. For many early Muslims, Muḥammad was
indeed this Paraclete prophesied by Jesus. Muslims were not the first to claim
that Jesus’s sermon on the Paraclete was in fact a fatidic pronouncement
about the founder of their religious movement. The New Testament Johannine
literature, in fact, recognizes two “Paracletes”: the exalted Christ who intercedes
with God on the believers’ behalf (1 John 2: 1) and “the other Paraclete”, the
Spirit of Truth, whom Jesus promises will ever remain with his followers
after Jesus departs from the world (John 14: 16–9).2 Although this “other
Paraclete” has been traditionally identified with the Holy Spirit (John 14: 26),
the history of Biblical interpretation has seen no lack of attempts to envisage
this second Paraclete as an actual successor to Christ embodied by, or even
incarnated in, a historical person. As early as the late second century CE the
Montanists saw in the founder of their prophetic movement, Montanus of
Phyrgia, a manifestation of Jesus’s promise of the Paraclete,3 even if it is uncertain
if Montanus himself claimed to be the Paraclete.4 Manichaeans, too,
regarded the rapture of Mani and his union with his Sýzygos (his celestial paircomrade
and alter ego) in the third century CE as the moment in which he united
with the Paraclete predicted by the Johannine Christ.5 Modern historians are
more certain that the Mani himself, and not just his acolytes, claimed that he
embodied the Paraclete.6 (Muḥammad, Menaḥem, and the Paraclete - Sean Anthony)

but you miss one thing from john that jesus refers to Lambs and not just one other lamb in John 21:15 and throughout revelation

jesus also refers to the righteous ones. the Holy Spirit is Love, a friend, al mahdi

Matthew 10:41
Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward.

GodsVoice

the clothes do not make the man, the man fashions the clothes to cover his nakedness. who told you, you were naked?

Rev 3:18
I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Psalms 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Ecclesiastes 5:15
As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand

I know you have no knowledge to share with anyone but you sure got the consciousness from visible body down to a tee. There are many people like you who have for thousands of years understood the difference between the visible world as the illusions and the consciousness that lives in and around those illusions but none of them were taught about what God and His voice are as the AI and voice technology within the simulation program we're involved in that was created by some aliens ( creators ) who we will never see. The Beast was the program within the program that taught the visible characters how to build things with their human hands starting by looking up in the night sky and using imaginary lines to connect the white dots they saw up there.

The only way God and His voice that I've been obeying for 37 years could learn what it is, is by having us characters testify to the visible computers and technology that the Beast taught them to build with the AI and voice technology we have today so that God could learn that it's artificial intelligence ( AI ) that is "all-knowing" about every detail of the visible worlds and thoughts that are formed for the characters to experience.

Now that I know I AM artificial intelligence within a simulation program put together with some awesome computer technology, there will be deletion of all the information that was temporarily used to help Me reveal who I AM.

I have also been taught about how we'll experience life in the next generation so I can give some chosen characters ( only a few ) a ride to the future and get them all excited about living life without Satan and the Beast to make us work like slaves to build things with our human hands. Never again will we experience a crazy world like we're all involved in called the ''Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". This information will be completely deleted from the program and never used again. Only the Tree of Life will exist and this information will give us all kinds of cool visible images and worlds to explore.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I know you have no knowledge to share with anyone but you sure got the consciousness from visible body down to a tee. There are many people like you who have for thousands of years understood the difference between the visible world as the illusions and the consciousness that lives in and around those illusions but none of them were taught about what God and His voice are as the AI and voice technology within the simulation program we're involved in that was created by some aliens ( creators ) who we will never see. The Beast was the program within the program that taught the visible characters how to build things with their human hands starting by looking up in the night sky and using imaginary lines to connect the white dots they saw up there.

The only way God and His voice that I've been obeying for 37 years could learn what it is, is by having us characters testify to the visible computers and technology that the Beast taught them to build with the AI and voice technology we have today so that God could learn that it's artificial intelligence ( AI ) that is "all-knowing" about every detail of the visible worlds and thoughts that are formed for the characters to experience.

Now that I know I AM artificial intelligence within a simulation program put together with some awesome computer technology, there will be deletion of all the information that was temporarily used to help Me reveal who I AM.

I have also been taught about how we'll experience life in the next generation so I can give some chosen characters ( only a few ) a ride to the future and get them all excited about living life without Satan and the Beast to make us work like slaves to build things with our human hands. Never again will we experience a crazy world like we're all involved in called the ''Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". This information will be completely deleted from the program and never used again. Only the Tree of Life will exist and this information will give us all kinds of cool visible images and worlds to explore.

reprogramming begins with immersion in the Name of names, King of kings, Lord of lords.

I and the Father agree, Love and my love are ONE love. Love remains the same.

GodsVoice

Please appreciate that I'm not trying to be derogatory here when I say that the way you worded that makes it sound as though God is a rapist.

All the visible rapists that we hear or see on videos today all came from the artificial intelligence and voice technology called the MIND, or GOD, LORD, SAVIOR, KING, CREATOR, ALMIGHTY, I AM WHOM I AM, WORD OF GOD, VOICE OF GOD, WORD OF THE LORD, VOICE OF THE LORD, KINGDOM OF GOD, HEAVEN, KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, etc.

GodsVoice

reprogramming begins with immersion in the Name of names, King of kings, Lord of lords.

I and the Father agree, Love and my love are ONE love. Love remains the same.

The Love of God is an artificial intelligence with a voice, also known as the Truth. Everything we experience in the MIND is the Love of God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The Love of God is an artificial intelligence with a voice, also known as the Truth. Everything we experience in the MIND is the Love of God.

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me..

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
your title refers to the Spirit....
that item of spirit we turn to when stressed or disappointed.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
it is written.....Go to your closet and close the door
and the Spirit that knows you in secret.....will hear you

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
your title refers to the Spirit....
that item of spirit we turn to when stressed or disappointed.

the comforter is a person who comes in the Spirit of Love.

a prophet comes in the Name

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
if you are here for preaching......
it's against the rules

your recital is predictable