• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil has been in My Girlfriend's Panties Drawer!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Perhaps you can imagine my utter and overwhelming shock when just the other day, while visiting my girlfriend's apartment while she was at work, I accidentally came across -- hidden beneath a pile of her classic-cut white cotton briefs -- a pair of radically French-cut, sinfully black, lace panties in her undies drawer!

After recovering consciousness, I fetched my KJV from the car and I was so fervently praying to our Lord and Savior by the time she returned home, that my brow and armpits were drenched with sweat.

When I told her what I had accidentally discovered in her undies drawer, she so adamantly and stubbornly denied that it could be possible for the wicked thing to be present in her drawer that I began to believe I had imagined it there.

The two of us then opened her undies drawer using a ten foot long pole with a hook to jerk the drawer open, for neither one of us wanted to be blasted with demon juices if the wicked and ugly thing was really in there in the drawer and perhaps raping and violating her classic-cuts. And it was there!

My girlfriend has assured me with her hand firmly place on the KJV, and with tears in her eyes, that she has no idea how the radioactive black lace ever came to demonically infest her undies drawer. She says they are not hers, that she would never wear such things, not even wear such things in order to frequent the bars on the nights I work the grave-yard shift. I believe her for I know her to be morally incapable of lying to Jesus.

But that leaves only one possibility - a dreadful possibility -- and a possibility I and she must now accept as fact: The Devil, Satan, Lord of the Damned, has placed those panties in her undies drawer for a purpose -- to damn us!

What should we do? Please, please tell us how we can deal with this crisis!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Why were you rummaging around in your girlfriends panties.... drawer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Satan insinuates himself into our lives in devious ways, uncle Sunstone, sowing the seeds of our destruction where we'd least expect them.
We must be ever vigilant. You were well to proceed with such caution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Why were you rummaging around in your girlfriends panties.... drawer?

It was an accident! I thought that was where she kept her Chick Tracts! The thought never crossed my mind even once to sniff her cotton crotches while she was at work. That was the farthest thing from my mind.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One thing; did you get rid of them scorching pair of undies yet, or are they still in the house?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
He carries them around between the pages of his bible for "safe keeping," you never know when the devil might move them and use them to torment another innocent couple.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the surprise behind finding a lace panties in the drawer and why it is described as sinful or a wicked thing.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
One thing; did you get rid of them scorching pair of undies yet, or are they still in the house?

He carries them around between the pages of his bible for "safe keeping," you never know when the devil might move them and use them to torment another innocent couple.

Upon the recommendation of my Church's Senior Pastor and Men's Volleyball For Christ Coach, J.J. Johnson, jr., I and my girlfriend dug a hole in Bricklesmith Public Park last night, over there in the blackberry bushes by the Thurston Memorial Shuffle Court, and then the two of us put them Demon Devil Drawers in the hole, drove a wooden stake through them, laid 33 Chick Tracks on top of them, and filled the hole back up with dirt, hoping to bury those suckers until Judgement Day.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the surprise behind finding a lace panties in the drawer and why it is described as sinful or a wicked thing.

Lace panties are the cursed pavement stones on the road to hell, FearGod, unless they happen to be white lace panties worn only by a virgin bride on her wedding night, and which the Angels themselves wear thereafter. But those panties were the sinful, wicked, and detestable color of Satan's Black Asbestos Flag that flies on the shores of the Lake of Fire!

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
My girlfriend and I are tonight at 8:00 (Sunday) undergoing a KJV Based Spiritual Cleansing conducted by J.J. Johnson, jr., and accompanied by Mrs. Hurley Herpesmith on the Church organ. You all are invited over to the Evangelical Living Life of Light Non-Denominational Church and Outreach Ministry to witness the cleansing and help us pray away the Demons.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Lace panties are the cursed pavement stones on the road to hell, FearGod, unless they happen to be white lace panties worn only by a virgin bride on her wedding night, and which the Angels themselves wear thereafter. But those panties were the sinful, wicked, and detestable color of Satan's Black Asbestos Flag that flies on the shores of the Lake of Fire!

Thank you for the clarification.

If I were you, i'll regard it as a message and a warning from the creator, if in a case that I was sure about the honesty of my girlfriend and that she seriously knows nothing about the origin of those panties.

My advice ,Sunstone, if you really love her and you feel comfortable with her, then start to think about marriage..

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Oh My God! Brothers and Sisters! I have just discovered the Devil's workshop where He makes the Demon Drawers we found in my girlfriend's pantie dresser! It's called Victoria's Secret's and it's a playground of sin, lust, and sexual gluttony!

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Oh My God! Brothers and Sisters! I have just discovered the Devil's workshop where He makes the Demon Drawers we found in my girlfriend's pantie dresser! It's called Victoria's Secret's and it's a playground of sin, lust, and sexual gluttony!

What next ?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You must have been very thorough in your search, Sun. I never saw them there...

They were under the well-ironed white cotton classic-cut briefs embroidered with the verse from the Song of Solomon in the top right corner of her drawer.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Perhaps you can imagine my utter and overwhelming shock when just the other day, while visiting my girlfriend's apartment while she was at work, I accidentally came across -- hidden beneath a pile of her classic-cut white cotton briefs -- a pair of radically French-cut, sinfully black, lace panties in her undies drawer!

After recovering consciousness, I fetched my KJV from the car and I was so fervently praying to our Lord and Savior by the time she returned home, that my brow and armpits were drenched with sweat.

When I told her what I had accidentally discovered in her undies drawer, she so adamantly and stubbornly denied that it could be possible for the wicked thing to be present in her drawer that I began to believe I had imagined it there.

The two of us then opened her undies drawer using a ten foot long pole with a hook to jerk the drawer open, for neither one of us wanted to be blasted with demon juices if the wicked and ugly thing was really in there in the drawer and perhaps raping and violating her classic-cuts. And it was there!

My girlfriend has assured me with her hand firmly place on the KJV, and with tears in her eyes, that she has no idea how the radioactive black lace ever came to demonically infest her undies drawer. She says they are not hers, that she would never wear such things, not even wear such things in order to frequent the bars on the nights I work the grave-yard shift. I believe her for I know her to be morally incapable of lying to Jesus.

But that leaves only one possibility - a dreadful possibility -- and a possibility I and she must now accept as fact: The Devil, Satan, Lord of the Damned, has placed those panties in her undies drawer for a purpose -- to damn us!

What should we do? Please, please tell us how we can deal with this crisis!
Lose the kjv and get into the KY.