• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Farting Preacher

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Oh goooooodness! I tried hard not to laugh because living with 2 boys I hear this kind of humor ALL DAY LONG. But the thing that stuck me with this video was the timing....heehee. Some good editing there! I will share this with my son and unfortunately, he will enjoy it to no end. :)

Judgement Day

Buttercup said:
Oh goooooodness! I tried hard not to laugh because living with 2 boys I hear this kind of humor ALL DAY LONG. But the thing that stuck me with this video was the timing....heehee. Some good editing there! I will share this with my son and unfortunately, he will enjoy it to no end. :)
:D Glad that its not only me that likes these types of jokes. Seems a little bit gross dont you think? But funny :D . Say hi to your son for me :). How old is he?

robtex

Veteran Member
MOD POST:

Just a quick caution. Ebaumsworld is a site that shows subjects that may not be suitable to all audiances and certainly many things that many adults would find inappropiate for children to view. Please use discrection when viewing the site and if you find any clips with serious accidents, fist-fights or sexual content please do not link them to RF. Thank you.

Judgement Day

robtex said:
MOD POST:

Just a quick caution. Ebaumsworld is a site that shows subjects that may not be suitable to all audiances and certainly many things that many adults would find inappropiate for children to view. Please use discrection when viewing the site and if you find any clips with serious accidents, fist-fights or sexual content please do not link them to RF. Thank you.
Yeah...I second that. Thx for the reminder, robtex.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Judgement Day said:
:D Glad that its not only me that likes these types of jokes. Seems a little bit gross dont you think? But funny :D . Say hi to your son for me :). How old is he?

He's 15 but my husband will find it just as humourous....boys never grow up do they?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Buttercup said:
He's 15 but my husband will find it just as humourous....boys never grow up do they?

This one must have. (grown up, I mean). I find this "unfunny", and I don't really know why. Maybe I am just a miserable kill-joy.:(

robtex

Veteran Member
Judgement day its ok that you posted the link. I just have to do the MOD thing and post an advisory when I see a link to a site with controversial stuff on it.

Judgement Day

Buttercup said:
I guess its true when people say that there are 2 types of babies in a family, the first one is your child and the other one is your husband.:)