• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The girl scouts are evil

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
Yup. Lack of Thin Mints will do that to a guy I guess. I'm going to assume that the people who voted him in are now blinking in horror and thinking 'Woah...didn't say that bizarre rant coming...maybe we should vote for someone else next time.'

I'd really prefer it if you all just let me hold onto this delusion for a while, because it's not the politician who scares me. It's the people who voted him in. (or more precisely, the combination of the two)

A truer statement has never been uttered. People have absolutely no clue about the values that the people that they vote into office actually hold. They just promoted one idea that people identify with, and voala their in office.

Like the guy on the senate sub-comittee for scientific research that outwardly proposes the belief that the world is only 6000 years old. :facepalm: /end rant

I was a Girl Scout. That should say enough.

LMAO

I was a girl scout for a short time. I spent my time there doing terribly evil things like stitchery, going to the San Francisco Mint (greed, you know), singing songs.

;) ;)

LMAO

...and what do we burn apart from witches?

Books???? :shrug:

We don't have such abominations in the UK...Obama must be the anti-Christ.

LMAO

A

angellous_evangellous

This guy could have just announced that he was stupid. No need to bring those delicious cookies into the fray.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This guy could have just announced that he was stupid.
I thought that was what he was doing. You have to realize that people who are stupid can't always manage to announce it in the way they should so they use methods like he did- announcing something stupid to prove one is indeed stupid.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought that was what he was doing. You have to realize that people who are stupid can't always manage to announce it in the way they should so they use methods like he did- announcing something stupid to prove one is indeed stupid.

^This

It was clearly a cry for help. We should lower the stress in his life by removing him from office.