• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The God FAQ

meogi

The God FAQ - Everything you need to know, about God!

and

God's FAQ - God tells you about himself!

:D

(Disclaimer: These are just jokes! Laugh! Although I do like the 2nd one quite a bit...)

cardero

Citizen Mod
You know what the coolest part about that was Meogi? Some of those answers were ones that I received myself from GOD.

I also wanted to add these helpful tips:

Common Misconceptions About GOD or How To Identify The TRUE GOD.

• GOD does not ask humans to do anything that GOD cannot DO him/herself.
  • GOD does not wait. Though GOD’s patience is well reK(NOW)n if there is something that GOD is concerned about he will not let moments pass to CORRECT the matter.
  • GOD does not think like humans DO.
  • GOD has never incarnated into a physical existence nor ever has a need to DO so.
  • You cannot offend GOD. GOD does not anger or have any regrets.
  • GOD does not live up to human expectations. GOD’s PURPOSE/existence and agenda is his/her own.
  • GOD does not interfere with our human lives.
  • GOD is not Catholic/Protestant/Baptist/ Unitarian/Amish/Born Again/ Jehovah Witness/Luthren/Mormon/Jewish/ Islamic/ Republican/Communist/Democratic/American/Arabic/Italian.
  • GOD does not punish or judge or enact revenge.
  • There is no will that GOD expects from us.
  • GOD does not murder or take away lives.
  • GOD does not hold ONE entity higher than the other, every entity (spiritual, physical, animal, plant) is equal.
  • GOD does not need you to believe in Him. GOD does not need to PROVE himself to you.GOD does not need defending. GOD exists with or without your LOVE/worship/attention.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
"GOD is not Catholic/Protestant/Baptist/ Unitarian/Amish/Born Again/ Jehovah Witness/Luthren/Mormon/Jewish/ Islamic/ Republican/Communist/Democratic/American/Arabic/Italian."

nor hindu nor athiest nor agnostic nor liberal, moderate or jingoer, nor asian, nor nor european, nor african, nor australian.

what is God? a human concept to name the Divine Spirit thats in all of us, and in nature.