• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Groucho Avatar

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I was just thinking about how comfortable I've become with my avatar.

Some may remember that it was assigned by some forum member rather than selected by me. Now that you've had more experience with my quiet, unassuming banter, please feel free to offer alternatives ... :)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I think it fits you perfectly, Deut. :p Whenever I want to strangle you for your biting, no-holds barred commentary, I just imagine it coming out of Groucho's mouth and I can't help but laugh.

I now cannot fathom another avatar for you. I think you're stuck with it.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Deut. 32.8 writes: Some may remember that it was assigned by some forum member rather than selected by me. Now that you've had more experience with my quiet, unassuming banter, please feel free to offer alternatives ...
Let’s see………..quiet……………unassuming…..hmmmmm….I GOT IT!!!!

Harpo3.jpg

I too would be sad if Deut changed his avatar. However, I would suggest adding a signature. I suggest the following: "Do you think I could buy back my introduction to you?" ~Groucho

or perhaps: "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot." ~Groucho