• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
0c34bd32c5d5f3323ea1fb58a83469f7.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well French was the international language (and still is the diplomatic language);. But American pilots couldn't handle it so as a treat for them the international language was changed to English
so it was old antiquated, sounded funny, and it was time to modernize.... make sense to get rid of French

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well French was the international language (and still is the diplomatic language);. But American pilots couldn't handle it so as a treat for them the international language was changed to English
I about said I hate that it's so monolingual here, but then I remembered I live in California and that doesn't actually apply to me here because tons of people speak both English and Spanish, my issue is I don't know anyone who here who speaks German and I've definitely forgotten a lot.
But American culture at large, it priding itself on only speaking English is one Aspect of American culture I really wish would jump into a pit of spikes, preferably from great height so there is still a thud when it hits the ground.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Not really a winner...just stepped outside to see if there are any more auroras tonight...I can report that here in Central Illannoying, that's a big negatory, come back? I understand they are more likely early tomorrow morning, like 5 to 7 hours from now...

I won't be waiting up, and it's very unlikely that I will be getting up...