• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the lights went out

sapphire

this happen a while back ago.. i got a phone call from one of my close friends, janet had invited me over to her place, to watch a dvd movie? i said okay, and so i got dress, while janet called the rest of her friends, to come over. after getting dress, it only took me a half hour, to arrive at janet's home. the sky was gray and couldy, and it started to rain heavy. almost all janet's friends and mine were present, except we were all waiting for one more guest to show up? we didn't want to start the movie, without karen? janet's cell phone battery had died out, could not reach karen, and hours had passed by? then we all herd banging at the front door.. well, karen arrived alright, dripping soak and wet from the walk in the rain. sorry, i had to giggle a bit. when karen yelled at janet for not answering her cell phone, the lights in the house went out? there was on sound of thunder, to indicate wither lighlening had hit the fuse box, they just went out. after karen claimed down, the lights mysteriously came back on. everyone in the room said "karen really teed hun", and i felt a surge of energy when she walked passed me. my mind began to wonder, could she had caused the lights to go out? i wanted to speak with her privately, about what just happen? has anyone here, experienced the way that you act, efffects the weather or objects?:flower2: