• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The logic of the "RI" for a “more” Abundant Life on Earth.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To logic of intelligence is in the Divine Spirit Will. The Divine Spirit Will is the "RI" real intelligence that never fails and provides the being more abundant life for conditions on earth and eternal life in Heaven. The "AI" artificial intelligence of creation provides choice and freedom for the being to choose the"RI" of the eternal Divine, some call the "Holy" Spirit Will of the creator of infallibility from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being or the "AI", the artificial intelligence of the created failed spirit and flesh.

To me in logic, it takes Three Persons as One God to get The Mind, the intelligence of the Creator to Earth and beyond.

To me in logic, the mind of God is the Will of The Father and is conceived in the Person of Jesus though the Immaculate Conception in the Virgin Birth of the Christ, Virgin Birth because the blood and water birth creates the soul and the soul of the Person of Jesus already existing, as The Word, The Holy Spirit Person existing before creation was ever created was even created. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God and the Word was with God, Three Persons as One God, the Trinity of the Godhead existed in three beings in logic and faith, we logically and faithfully can now see God. And the same goes with the logical creation and transformation and transfiguration of the Body of all mankind. In the being of the Person of Jesus as the Body of The Christ from Heaven together with the Creator, God and with the Father. The Blood and water birth of The Christ on earth is from the Cross where the blood and water flowed from the Christ for all mankind, and flows through where it Came as the New Body becoming immortal and incorruptible and through all of the wondrous mysteries of The Faith in the Body of The Christ, becoming again glorified and transfigured for all mankind in new birth, reborn into the New Kingdom transfigured into the image of the Creator, God, for The Person of The Father as one in being.

“For from Him, The Person of The Holy Spirit and through Him, The Person of Jesus, and to Him, The Father are all things. To Him, The One God and Trinity, The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit, be glory forever! Amen” Romans 11:36

To me the logic of the intelligence of the creator is what would the creator do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality.

We know to keep open the Church of the Body of The Christ, as immortal and incorruptible brothers and sisters of Jesus from the cross in the Will of the Creator God, for The Father with the Son, glorified, transfigured together for all mankind becoming the image of the Creator for all.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To logic of intelligence is in the Divine Spirit Will. The Divine Spirit Will is the "RI" real information that never fails and provides the being more abundant life for conditions on earth and eternal life in Heaven. The "AI" artificial intelligence of creation provides choice and freedom for the being to choose the"RI" of the eternal Divine, some call the "Holy" Spirit Will of the creator of infallibility from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being or the "AI", the artificial intelligence of the created failed spirit and flesh.

To me in logic, it takes Three Persons as One God to get The Mind, the intelligence of the Creator to Earth and beyond.

To me in logic, the mind of God is the Will of The Father and is conceived in the Person of Jesus though the Immaculate Conception in the Virgin Birth of the Christ, Virgin Birth because the blood and water birth creates the soul and the soul of the Person of Jesus already existing, as The Word, The Holy Spirit Person existing before creation was ever created was even created. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God and the Word was with God, Three Persons as One God, the Trinity of the Godhead existed in three beings in logic and faith, we logically and faithfully can now see God. And the same goes with the logical creation and transformation and transfiguration of the Body of all mankind. In the being of the Person of Jesus as the Body of The Christ from Heaven together with the Creator, God and with the Father. The Blood and water birth of The Christ on earth is from the Cross where the blood and water flowed from the Christ for all mankind, and flows through where it Came as the New Body becoming immortal and incorruptible and through all of the wondrous mysteries of The Faith in the Body of The Christ, becoming again glorified and transfigured for all mankind in new birth, reborn into the New Kingdom transfigured into the image of the Creator, God, for The Person of The Father as one in being.

“For from Him, The Person of The Holy Spirit and through Him, The Person of Jesus, and to Him, The Father are all things. To Him, The One God and Trinity, The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit, be glory forever! Amen” Romans 11:36

To me the logic of the intelligence of the creator is what would the creator do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality.

We know to keep open the Church of the Body of The Christ, as immortal and incorruptible brothers and sisters of Jesus from the cross in the Will of the Creator God, for The Father with the Son, glorified, transfigured together for all mankind becoming the image of the Creator for all.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
This is literally nonsense, it makes zero sense

It's gibberish

A word salad

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True logically from mortal to divine as always been talked about, but never so much in logic.

Science has tried, but ended up as rational beings, throwing in the towel on eternity and it’s proof.
Logically eternity can be understood to me through logic eternally.

Scientifically, we can never see God, but logically and faithfully we can.

to me, the logic follows Created mortal becoming immortal and incorruptible, and becoming again glorified and transfigured into his image for the Father.

The logic is in the word, His, three persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each God, and one God together.

To me each God in Person has His function as created mortal and becoming immortalized and incorruptible and becoming again glorified and transfigured.

It’s basically a logical interpretation of how the mind of God gets into humanity.

It follows the faith of some religions, and the one I follow is Christianity.

I see the logic and what is required to get humanity to understand the will of the creator.

To me, it’s just a logical view of fulfilled, faith, and morality.

Peace always,
Stephen

Last edited:

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
It’s basically a logical interpretation of how the mind of God gets into humanity .
It's not, it's a meaningless word salad
It follows the faith of some religions, and the one I follow is Christianity.
It does nothing, it is a word salad
I see the logic and what is required to get humanity to understand the wheel of the creator.
What does that even mean?????

It's gibberish
To me, it’s just a logical view of fulfilled, faith, and morality.
WTF does that mean??????

Your OP is literally nonsense

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

I see the logic and what is required to get humanity to understand the will of the creator.

The fulfilled Faith or Abraham is the sacrifice of Jesus logically emptying the bosom of Abraham fulfills, the animal sacrifice that only saves the soul is now the new sacrifice restoring eternal life to the spirits in the Bodies of the souls of all mankind in heaven.

We read in the Bible, God swore by his own name to Abraham and Isaac eternal life to his descendants and he fulfilled it 2000 years later through the Christ. Abraham and Isaac walked down Mount Moriah together, and probably holding hands singing.

We know God always said He will provide the chosen sacrifice.

To me the logic follows The fulfilled morality is to open the door to the church of God to all mankind to become united as one and being together with the Father and the Son, in union with all mankind glorified and transfigured.

In logic, the real intelligence or the will of the creator through choice will provide a more abundant life on earth and eternal life in Heaven.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True, science or any of the many finite disciplines can never explain how one can see the Creator, God, The Father, but, I presume the explanation in logic.

To me in logic we must become. From created to transfigured. To me in logic, the mind of God is able to endure and the logic is the power through manifestation. What becomes of the created being intrinsically becomes again into infallibility through choice to become re-imaged in the New Intelligence of Creation from the Big Bang of Chaos. Chaos is riddled with infallibility and internal temptations and is the defiled intelligence that can manifest or choose any of many failed states of being. The logic follows the good works of the flesh to become from mortal and corrupt from the spirits and through the flesh of Adam and Eve. They were created and failed in immortality and incorruptibility from the spirit and through the flesh for the soul of the being by creating failed Love. Fulfilled eternal love to the Bodies of all mankind follows the pattern of the Divine by the Powers of the Divine Spirit Will of the Creator. The logic of the Creator is in delivering, through the New Ark of the Covenant the intelligence to flesh and spirits in the created souls of all mankind. The Creator in The infallible wisdom allows creation to become transformed from created and become again as transfigured. What must be granted to the being is in the works from the spirit through the flesh and what becomes again is being in re-Sanctified from the spirit through the flesh for the souls of the bodies as Confirmed in the will of the creator through Communion with and in Him as The Host and through Penance and Sacrifice for Absolution and Atonement with Him, knowing His will through the redeemer and everything He teaches on earth and in heaven. In logic, in the acceptance of the intelligence of the creator through the waters of Baptism we become by created mortal and corruptible from the spirits through the flesh becoming incorruptible and immortal in the Body and "Holy" Spirit will of the Creator. In logic, this is the pattern of infallibility and eternity as unfailing, with no chance of failure. Sanctified, in the "re-imiaging" or replacement of the "Old" Spirit of defilement, the New Spirit will manifest without temptations and in the New Spirit the power will manifest from the spirit though the flesh for the soul of the being in the Body of Christ as what would Jesus do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality. The Christ is two persons, One is God the Holy Spirit conceived in the second Person who is also God as Jesus and The Christ in all mankind as the immortal Body of Jesus in the incorruptible Will of The Father. Having become from the Immaculate Conception, Jesus, The Christ, born in Virgin Birth the Blood and Water need not flow because Jesus' soul is preexistant. Jesus' soul is conceived in the Holy Spirit Person of God as The Christ in being as "The Word becomes Flesh". The Word is the logical and physical Virgin Birth in the flesh, The Christ, the Host that transforms and transfigures by contact of any of the human senses, through the Immaculate Conception, the Christ in all mankind is reborn. To me, in logic, blood and water birth creates the soul of the being and Jesus' soul preexisted in Heaven and did nor require human birth for His soul to be created. To me, no human blood and water birth is required for His preexistant Soul, in logic. But Jesus' Blood and Water did flow from the Cross, the "First" Christ birthed back, re-opening the gates into the New Heaven and Earth, Heaven. The blood and water flowed for the first birth for all mankind, "reborn," the blood and water flowed from the cross, how? Back to heaven from where it came and for all mankind united as one in being together with the Father and the Son, glorified and transfigured. The death and resurrection of created mortal and corrupt becomes to immortality and incorruptibility to become the New Body in the New Eve of Christ for all mankind as glorified and transfigured becoming again the image of the Creator, God, for The Father.

The logic follows the created mortal and corrupt love from Adam and "Eve" becoming immortal, incorruptible through the Christ in all mankind as united and becoming again, glorified and transfigured in unfailing eternal Love, through His Passion from the Power of the Holy Spirit Will of the Creator, God, for The Father.

To me in logic, with Divine, New Eyes, we will see God through the New Eve in the fulfillment of Eternal Love by His Passion.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited: