• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Logic of The Trinity

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

And even with this full knowledge of what this miracle would mean for Jesus and for her, Mary still says “Yes!” She continues her fiat without hesitation, turning to the waiters, saying: in 0AD “Do whatever he tells you.” Mary launches Jesus into his ministry, knowing that at this moment she is letting go of her son.

The change from water into wine demonstrates Jesus' powers over all things down to the atomic level. Without the Creator's authority, nothing can change. The purpose of this miracle was explained further in John 2:11: “This, the first of His signs, Jesus did at Cana in Galilee and manifested His glory.
And He returns the severed ear of the Roman soldier by Peter and the sword, heals and restores to the flesh of the soldier, "atomically" divinely restored by contact of The Host, saying "Enough, no more."

Conceived by The Creator of Heaven and Earth, God almighty,
and in Jesus, God, The Father, and Gods' only Son, our Lord,
conceived by the Person of the Holy Spirit as God in Jesus' soul, God, is now The Christ, God in all mankind,
born of the Virgin Mary, The New Mother of all Christ's, the sons' of God for the Father, God.

Created by God, from mortal and corrupt becoming incorruptible and immortal and becoming again, glorified and transfigured.
To me this is the logic of creation of the Body and the first and second coming of the transformed immortal and incorruptible Body of Christ gloriously transfigured in the image of God in all mankind.

To me the logic of His miracle is: This is how How He, God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit did it.

To me in logic and through faith the intelligence from the Will of the Holy Spirit Person as God through conception by the Person of the Creator, as God, in the Person of Jesus, as God becoming the Christ in all mankind becoming again, glorified and transfigured in the Image of the Creator, God for The Father shared as one God in Being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
trinity.png

240_F_712762987_bSCI9FkmDn30navDlfdmIIgRaRL4ynbF.jpg

Last edited:

Kfox

Peace to all,

And even with this full knowledge of what this miracle would mean for Jesus and for her, Mary still says “Yes!” She continues her fiat without hesitation, turning to the waiters, saying: “Do whatever he tells you.” Mary launches Jesus into his ministry, knowing that at this moment she is letting go of her son.

The change from water into wine demonstrates Jesus' powers over all things down to the atomic level. Without the Creator's authority, nothing can change. The purpose of this miracle was explained further in John 2:11: “This, the first of His signs, Jesus did at Cana in Galilee and manifested His glory.
And He returns the severed ear of the Roman soldier by Peter and the sword, heals and restores to the flesh of the soldier, "atomically" divinely restored by contact of The Host, saying "Enough, no more."

Conceived by The Creator of Heaven and Earth, God almighty,
and in Jesus, God, The Father, and Gods' only Son, our Lord,
conceived by the Person of the Holy Spirit as God in Jesus' soul, God, is now The Christ, God in all mankind,
born of the Virgin Mary, The New Mother of all Christ's, the sons' of God for the Father, God.

Created by God, from mortal and corrupt becoming incorruptible and immortal and becoming again, glorified and transfigured.
To me this is the logic of creation of the Body and the first and second coming of the transformed immortal and incorruptible Body of Christ gloriously transfigured in the image of God in all mankind.

To me the logic of His miracle is: This is how How He, God The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit did it.

To me in logic and through faith the intelligence from the Will of the Holy Spirit Person as God through conception by the Person of the Creator, as God, in the Person of Jesus, as God becoming the Christ in all mankind becoming again, glorified and transfigured in the Image of the Creator, God for The Father shared as one God in Being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
View attachment 96877
View attachment 96878
So the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit each make up a percentage of God, and only when combined do they make up the entire God; is that correct?

wellwisher

I like the analogy of the trinity being like a man named Joe. Joe is the Father to his Children, a husband to his wife and a son to his parents. He is one person, but acts and appears different to each aspect of his generational family. To his parents, he is respectful and submissive in ways not with his wife and children. He is intimate with his wife in ways he is not with parents or children. And he is firm but fair with his children in ways he is not with his parents or wife.

This symbolize the three manifestation of God. In the Old Testament he appears as the father; he is tough but fair. In the New Testament he is the son; lovable to humans and respectful to his father. In the modern testament, which is not yet compiled, he is the Holy Spirit, which is more of an intimate relationship with God; inner voice of the saints and prophets. It is all connected to Judeo-Christian but there are three valid expressions, to reach a wider audience and flock.

As a modern analogy, computers now have multicore processors. It is one processor with three cores. It can function as three separate cores, but the cores can also combine and act as one big core. As three separate cores, this is like the Jews, Christians, and the Spirited worshipper, each with a separate core of the CPU. Or they can combined in combinations of 1, 2 or 3 cores; unique churches.

The mistaken assumption is to assume the core is the processor; one processor and one core, instead one of many cores within the processor. This allows, on any given day, the Jews, Christians, and even the spirited, to worship the same God, but in different ways. It is all good.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
thats not good logic

So someone, especially @Andrew Stephen, please explain it. The original post doesn't do so. I've asked people who claim to know many times, what exactly is the Trinity? Is is three entities working together? No. Is it one entity doing different things at different times (as @wellwisher suggested)? No. It's somehow an entity that is simultaneously one thing and three things, which seems to be contradictory. How can that be?

I will read with interest anything that attempts to explain it. I'm being serious, by the way, not mocking or being negative.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To me no finite science or discipline can explain the mind of God, but in logic through faith we can see Him, God, the Person of The Father, with New Eyes.
Infallible wisdom will never fail in eternity as undefiled and free of temptations and choice, and is His Will in the Person of the Holy Spirit conceived in the Person of Jesus as The Christ in all mankind.
Yes, in logic we can understand, the Trinity is a compilation, each God, equal in power and separate in the Person's of God, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and One God in being that creates and transforms and transfigures the Body into the intelligence of Infallible Creation in union with all mankind as one in being together with the Father and The Son, glorified and transfigured becoming the image of the Creator, God, for The Father.

Some see the spirit as a force or perhaps even a power or energy. To me through pondering the Seven gifts of the Holy Spirit and some 244 dogmas of The Faith, logically the spirit is a person in being existing before creation was ever created was ever even created as The Word, the eternal Authority and Life and Spirit that becomes Flesh conceived in the Person of Jesus delivered in the Ark of the New Covenant delivered by the Immaculate Conception in the Virgin Birth of the Christ for all mankind, united in being in One God all through the Power of The Holy Spirit.

To me the logic in the Virgin Birth is through the immaculate conception. Blood and water birth creates the soul and no blood and water birth is required for Jesus because His soul is preexistant before creation as the Word that becomes flesh. And the blood and water flowed from the cross, where did all the blood and water even come from, from the "First" Christ back to Heaven, shared through the Holy Spirit in Person in new birth, for all mankind, opening the doors for all mankind to the New Creation.

To me through the logic He becomes so clear.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

GoodAttention

So someone, especially @Andrew Stephen, please explain it. The original post doesn't do so. I've asked people who claim to know many times, what exactly is the Trinity? Is is three entities working together? No. Is it one entity doing different things at different times (as @wellwisher suggested)? No. It's somehow an entity that is simultaneously one thing and three things, which seems to be contradictory. How can that be?

I will read with interest anything that attempts to explain it. I'm being serious, by the way, not mocking or being negative.

It is important for Trinitarians that Jesus is God, NOT just a Son of God, or an Avatar of God, but God (in the flesh).

This is an attempt to reconcile the most important of all commandment, which is There is only One God (and you shall have no others).

Trinitarians say Jesus and God are the same entity, there is no difference. More than synonyms.

Three is a nice number, so the Holy Spirit is also God in Spirit, and so the Trinity.

If God was a cube made of 3 colors, then Christians picked it up and said "Trinity!", but Jews would dare to even look at it.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
A. God/Universe
B. Son/God made flesh
C. Holy Spirit/Truth of A & B
Also I like to look at the Holy Spirit as the relationship between the father and son, the father and mankind, the son and mankind and the relationship between all three of them.

If I were a Christian this would make logical sense.

Kfox

I like the analogy of the trinity being like a man named Joe. Joe is the Father to his Children, a husband to his wife and a son to his parents. He is one person, but acts and appears different to each aspect of his generational family.
Your analogy goes against the graph in the OP. In your analogy, Joe the Father, Joe the Son, and Joe the Husband are the same person, but in the Graph in the OP, it says the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is not the Father.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True the logic follows equal in power separate in person, but together as one in being.

The Father is not the Son in person and the Son is not the Holy Spirit in person and the Holy Spirit is not the Father in person but together they are God equal in power and separate in purpose and only one God together in being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Kfox

Doesn't sound correct to me.
Can you explain ity in a way that sounds correct?
A. God/Universe
B. Son/God made flesh
C. Holy Spirit/Truth of A & B
Also I like to look at the Holy Spirit as the relationship between the father and son, the father and mankind, the son and mankind and the relationship between all three of them.

If I were a Christian this would make logical sense.
By definition, the Universe is the Material world. Are you saying God is material?

Kfox

Peace to all,

True the logic follows equal in power separate in person, but together as one in being.

The father is not the son in person and the son is not the Holy Spirit in person and the Holy Spirit is not the father in person but together they are God equal in power and separate in purpose and only one God together in being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
So you agree with what I said on post #2?

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True, In logic to me post 2, in person, they are each entirely God separate in person, but equal in power each existing before creation was ever created was even created was created making them God and not created beings always together and one God in being.

Peace always,
Stephen

Last edited:

Kfox

Peace to all,

True, In logic to me post 2, in person, they are each entirely God separate in person, but equal in power and together one God in being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
But they aren't the complete God, they are each only a percentage of God; right? Because when you bring 3 separate people together, they are still 3 separate people, not one; agree?

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To me in logic The function of the Gods is from the power of the intelligence through the deliver for the creator. What’s more important to deliver or to create or to keep The Will in power.

To me, the logic of the mind of God is through the wondrous mysteries of the Faith by becoming the infallible intelligence to created mortal and corrupt mankind, becoming immortal and incorruptible from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being in The Christ becoming again glorified and transfigured becoming the image of the Creator God for The Father as one in being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited: