• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The official doppelgänger SWOON thread!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
We need an official holiday dedicated to swooning for Brendan. No work, just all swoon. :yes:

Peace,
Mystic

Random

I don't find myself swooning over Dopp, as I'm a heterosexual male :flirt:, but he certainly is a prime example of how to do things right here on RF: make consistent, thought-provoking posts, have personality and become popular in the way people find easy to take, be firm and subtle when called for, and earn wadloads of frubals.

Congrats, Brendan. You deserve this thread.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I don't find myself swooning over Dopp, as I'm a heterosexual male :flirt:, but he certainly is a prime example of how to do things right here on RF: make consistent, thought-provoking posts, have personality and become popular in the way people find easy to take, be firm and subtle when called for, and earn wadloads of frubals.

Congrats, Brendan. You deserve this thread.

Don't forget the humor.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
He should also have available to us a year-long calendar so that we can have 12 different versions of his hotness.

Peace,
Mystic

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Ooooh, he IS, isn't he? :yes:

Can't we have a smilie that shows me lifting my hair and fanning my neck whenever dopp enters the room?

Peace,
Mystic

These are the only ones I could find. The 3rd smiley is more like you are really excited he's here. Either that or you are on sugar high.

heart_eyes.gif
mf_lust.gif
mf_w00t1.gif

happy%20dance.gif

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
These are the only ones I could find. The 3rd smiley is more like you are really excited he's here. Either that or you are on sugar high.

heart_eyes.gif
mf_lust.gif
mf_w00t1.gif

Oooooh! I like the second one........can we merge that with this one? ------> :faint:

Such is my reaction to Brendan when I see him online!

Peace,
Mystic

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
LOL!! This is soo great! You know... dopp is pretty hot! I have definately took note of that hunka hunka burnin love:p lol

I bet most on here at some point develop a lil infatuation here or there for someone's intellectual sexiness and humor. Someone should make a thread dedicated to each of us spilling the beans on our lil online infatuations.....:flirt: I'm too shy to do so myself:eek:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Aaaaahhhhh, another day, another opportunity to swoon over dopp. :yes:

He should endorse a breakfast cereal. What better way to start one's morning than to munch on some cereal with Brendan's picture on the front?

Peace,
Mystic

blackout

Violet.
Dopp is so hot he short circuits my whole reality construct
almost everytime his steamy fingers touch the keypad. whew!:drool:

(my alternate answer was only fit for eros.:flirt:)