• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The official doppelgänger SWOON thread!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
And a bumpity-bump to celebrate and swoon over dopp for his latest astounding achievement - triple whoredom!!! WHOOT!!

:bow: :trampo:

This makes me want to get a tattoo of the man on my lower back. Is that enough to show I'm still a fan-girl?

+Xausted

OK, I admit it - I have a sizable crush on the guy. He knows just how to tease me with his Dr. Strange avatar (hot). He is insightful and intelligent (hot). And he has a remarkable sense of humor (hot).

He's also dedicated to autism advocacy, and as a fellow parent of an autistic kiddo, this is icing on the cake that shows Brendan's awesomeness.

So this thread is dedicated to dopp and as a vessel for his fanbase to pour adoration all over him should he be so kind to peek in and show that sexy thang. :drool:

I will start:

My name is Heather, and I swoon for doppelgänger. :bow: :flirt:

Peace,
Mystic
I have to agree with Heather on this one. Dopp is amazing for many reasons, and its good to know there are others out there who are advocates of autism(my step son is austic and the other one has aspergers). Keep up the good work on RF

*Jayne swoons and has to lay down on the floor at the mere mention of His name:D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Is it too much to ask that a star be named after Brendan? I don't think it's too over-the-top......

"See there? That's the constellation Ursa Major. And over there? That's Orion and his belt. And right over there is the constellation Hot Stud with the really bright star called "doppelgänger."

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Having his own line of breakfast cereals was a good idea, but I also think that Brendan ought to have his own brand of cologne. I can imagine the ads that would go with it, too:

*ocean waves crashing on a beach, seagulls gliding closer, and you hear a voice whisper* - "doppelgänger.........."

I'd wear him all day long. :flirt:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Bumping for him in case he lurks and wonders if we still love him.

How about a GROUP HUG!!!:hugehug:

Love ya, hot stuff. :trampo:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I think being the forum stud, dopp needs to have a cape with a big "S" on it.

He can then fly around, offering super-cool awesome insight to religious/philosophical discussions wherever he goes. Then I along with other fans can point in his direction saying, "LOOK! There's dopp!!"

cardero

Citizen Mod
I think being the forum stud, dopp needs to have a cape with a big "S" on it.

He can then fly around, offering super-cool awesome insight to religious/philosophical discussions wherever he goes. Then I along with other fans can point in his direction saying, "LOOK! There's dopp!!"
I haven't seen Dopp in awhile, how are you holding up Mysitc?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I haven't seen Dopp in awhile, how are you holding up Mysitc?

*sigh* Oh, I personally miss the heck out of him here.

In the meantime, while he's MIA I'll just keep myself busy by doing what I can to corrupt the masses here at RF. :trampo:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh I miss him too. :)

I think we should put out a missing persons report. And I swear that this time, I didn't kidnap him and hide him in my basement. *giggles*

Love you bunches and bunches, baby!! :hugehug:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Well, I am late to the party as usual but just have to jump in and say I'd donate my favorite vibrating banana to science just to have a date with Dopp! :yes: :monkey: