• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I was born and raised there. Unless of course what you mean by 'upstate' is how City dwellers refer to the Catskills. Why a puny mountain range should be named for cat's skills or cat's kills is beyond me, however.

REAL UPSTATE!!!!! Adirondacks

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And now I am going to make you all jealous...... I'm going to go mow the lawn

I'm jealous as it is possible to be jealous, we don't have a lawn.

Not really, mowing the lawn used to drive me crazy. (Don't think i ever recovered)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had such a wonderful nap that it took me 1/2 hour to become conscious and it's taking a nice hot cup of tea to fully energize my infinite improbability drive.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I realized today that, basically summed up in a nut shell to avoid a wall of text, when people aren't telling me how I have to be, not showing signs of how they clearly find faults with me, and not reminding me that I don't belong, I'm not trying to push people away, I'm not angry and pissed off, and things like "**** you, **** off, kiss my ***" aren't really on my mind.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Comic Book Guy: (dressed as Copernicus) Verily, I declare that the Earth revolves around the sun, and not the other way round.
Lindsay Naegle: Stop looking down my blouse, Copernicus!
Comic Book Guy: Mine eyes doth rove of their own accord.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I NPCed a rebel soldier last night. In terms of combat, I realized I'm still so sick the 73-year-old who attends these games could probably beat me. But I was "knocked out," chained and captured, put on trial, and executed. And I'm finding my voice and confidence enough that not too long ago I would have went quietly and passively like the other guy who was captured. Not me. I had the dwarf going red in the face and the prefect itching to go back to her old ways of cruel and painfully drawn out executions.
And then my own character was killed defending the last remainders of a dark elf clan, with all attempts at resurrection failing, and the god my character revealing himself and revealed that he too is a dark elf, and he took my character to personally serve him in his own estate in his own realm. It was a good end for such a tragic character, going from abused slave to aimlessly roaming vagabond to end up with a chance encounter with another dark elf, traveling to the city the game takes place in, going on to become a battle mage, high priest, slayer of death knights, sirens, liches, and a host of nightmarish creatures, to a champion of a god to personally serving that god. And at least for this character no more getting hit in the pierced nipple.