• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
'tis a miracle, it is. The internet or at least RF told me it's @Revoltingest 's birthday. Although he might just be funning us.

If it is, have a vegan suger-free, gluten-free, sugar substitute-free, low calorie, birthday cake on me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
'tis a miracle, it is. The internet or at least RF told me it's @Revoltingest 's birthday. Although he might just be funning us.

If it is, have a vegan suger-free, gluten-free, sugar substitute-free, low calorie, birthday cake on me.

It is @Revoltingest 's Birthday.....then I too will chip in on the vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, sugar substitute-free, low calorie, birthday cake......and of course this also means it is a NO BACON day...Happy Birthday

Wu Wei

Bear sightings to the north and south of me....funny...I was there yesterday and I didn't see any bear...oh wait.....never mind :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is @Revoltingest 's Birthday.....then I too will chip in on the vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, sugar substitute-free, low calorie, birthday cake......and of course this also means it is a NO BACON day...Happy Birthday

My you both get fleas...fleas which sound like Yoko Ono,
resemble Richard Nixon, & smell like post-digested haggis.

Wu Wei

You do realize, that is only possible, if we are in way to close proximity to you.....oh geezerly flea infested one..... may your days be filled with Bacon.... Kevin Bacon...I hope you run into him, his music, or is movies...everyplace you go

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Mrs Wu works in her office 12 hours a day so....
Take care of the kids
I do all the work outside of the house...
I do all the work inside the house
I work full time
I do what I can to help my mother in her condo

Mrs Wu thinks I'm lazy because I insisted on hiring a person to take care of our properties, if there are any issues, in all sorts of weather at any time of day......instead of doing it myself...notice thre was no mention of her doing any of it in that statement.....

Wu Wei

Every time I take one of those, what religion are you tests on the web...the top one always comes up Sikhism

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
Pffftt! I'll make a Miracle Whip cake in less time, with less effort, without having to find all the special hooplah, and it'll taste a million times better.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

A birthday wish for you, a bit dated to be sure, but it's just like you:

"May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"
"May an elephant caress you with his toes"
"May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose"
"May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"

Wu Wei

I brought to much for lunch...... I could not eat it all...I guess the lentil soup will have to wait until tomorrow

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I brought to much for lunch...... I could not eat it all...I guess the lentil soup will have to wait until tomorrow
But I bet you had enough of your typical lunch:

Grizzly bears are at the top of the food chain, but much of their diet consists of fruit, roots and grasses

Bearly Breeding? This was part of a study with that sub-headline about cave bear DNA:

Extinct Cave Bear DNA Found in Living Bears

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
My mom picked up my antibiotics today, and the lady at the pharmacy, who is younger than I am, referred to me as a "kid" to my mom. :confused:

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Apparently the key to looking half your age when you're 30 is tons of stress, tons of Monster, staying active, and living in such a way that you can't claim adulthood because you never unlearned how to play, and play hard, and let your imagination soar.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Homer: You said you were going to make me look sexier, but it's awfully dark in here.
Photographer: Light is not your friend.

Wu Wei

Some days it would be so much easier to just let it all out

dduckrage.gif