• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I've fished furniture & clothing out of dumpsters before.
The selection is limited, but the prices are insane!
That's basically how I furnished much of my first apartment, and the reason I've never paid for a vacuum cleaner. Electronics that work - clean them up and sell them. Electronics that don't work - gut them for the copper and any other metals a scrap yard will take and return the rest to the dumpster.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
another above 90 degree Fahrenheit day..... we average 10 from May to August..... today makes 16 and there is another on the way tomorrow

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hot tomorrow, much cooler the next day
Wir haben eine Hitzewelle, eine tropische Hitzewelle

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I wonder if one of my college teachers has some experience in talking with brainiac Aspie students. There would times of my Aspergese ramblings he'd take a moment to think about what I said, and accurately translate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Homer: Yo, Apu! Give me the usual.
Apu: Yes, sir! One Kwik-E-Dog, one bubblegum cigar, and the latest issue of "Success" magazine.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Homer: Mmm ... Hey, this hot dog tastes different.
Apu: Yes, I just cleaned off the machine, sir. So the snack you are enjoying has not been soaking in putrid grease.
Homer: Yeah, but without the grease all you can taste is the hog anus!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Homer: People buy grease?
Apu: Oh, yes, they use it to make products such as soap, cosmetics, baby food ...
Homer: Used grease is worth money? [gasps] Then my arteries are clogged with yellow gold! I'm rich Apu! Rich, I ...aaggh! [clenches his heart, then sighs] Money in the bank.