• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
According to this test

Which Region of the United States is Meant for You

I should be living in the Northwest.....dang it...I'm in the Northeast
It tells me NorthWest, but as for what sitcom do I identify with I've seen one of them (King of the Hill), I haven't seen any of those movies mentioned to be able to rewatch them, and what football team do I like? I only pretend to like the Patriots because this is Indiana and it's fun to rub it that Brady has more Superbowl rings than Pagel, Trudeau, Harbaugh, Manning, and Luck all combined. It looks like I'm going to have to start liking whoever it is that Chargers and Rams fans hate. Though I doubt it will be such a one-sided/crushing rivalry where I won't be able to laugh at a quarterback who just throws the ball to someone down the field (Manning tended to throw a ton of interceptions to the Patriots).

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
According to this test

It tells me NorthWest, but as for what sitcom do I identify with I've seen one of them (King of the Hill), I haven't seen any of those movies mentioned to be able to rewatch them, and what football team do I like? I only pretend to like the Patriots because this is Indiana and it's fun to rub it that Brady has more Superbowl rings than Pagel, Trudeau, Harbaugh, Manning, and Luck all combined. It looks like I'm going to have to start liking whoever it is that Chargers and Rams fans hate. Though I doubt it will be such a one-sided/crushing rivalry where I won't be able to laugh at a quarterback who just throws the ball to someone down the field (Manning tended to throw a ton of interceptions to the Patriots).

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
According to this test

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
As I think about where I was and where I am, I realize it's been awhile since anyone has thought I'm mute due to big lack of talking on my part.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Of all the stuff I've read about moving to California, I don't think I'll ever understand this obsession with In-and-Out Burgers. Granted they aren't the flavorless greasy slab of cardboard yuck that McDonald's is, but they're still flavorless and bland, and not worth the hype and attention.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Northwest for me even though I was not able to select "none of these" for some of the questions as I wanted to.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Good rough approximation of how I feel in my head:
giphy.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Northwest for me even though I was not able to select "none of these" for some of the questions as I wanted to.

All I did was pick the one the came closets to answering the question.... or was more likely if I was tired up and given a choice of the movie I was about to be forced to watch

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Getting tired of sensationalized news headlines and political adds that throw out words that are quite accusatory that have absolutely nothing to do with the article or the person being attack. Which means the writer of these articles and adds are either disingenuous or have no idea what the word actually means. I actually sent the author of an article with a rather inflammatory headline, the meaning of a word because the word he used in the headline had absolutely nothing to do with the article

Head a political smear add this where the incumbent called the challenger a Misogynist, based on a rap album the challenger did 15 years ago. Now I am no fan of rap, but I found the album and listen to it and I did not find anything that would label him a misogynist. Foul language yes, against the political power and system of the time, yes, against the war going on at the time, yes, But nothing Misogynistic....So the incumbent is banking on the American voter to not look into such accusations themselves and just believing what he told them......

I know I am expecting to much to expect honesty in these overly charge segregated political times... but it is annoying me

Note: Segregation is a reference to Democrat vs. Republican

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Getting tired of sensationalized news headlines and political adds that throw out words that are quite accusatory that have absolutely nothing to do with the article or the person being attack. Which means the writer of these articles and adds are either disingenuous or have no idea what the word actually means. I actually sent the author of an article with a rather inflammatory headline, the meaning of a word because the word he used in the headline had absolutely nothing to do with the article

Head a political smear add this where the incumbent called the challenger a Misogynist, based on a rap album the challenger did 15 years ago. Now I am no fan of rap, but I found the album and listen to it and I did not find anything that would label him a misogynist. Foul language yes, against the political power and system of the time, yes, against the war going on at the time, yes, But nothing Misogynistic....So the incumbent is banking on the American voter to not look into such accusations themselves and just believing what he told them......

I know I am expecting to much to expect honesty in these overly charge segregated political times... but it is annoying me

Note: Segregation is a reference to Democrat vs. Republican
Here, one of those Super-PAC douches is claiming Joseph Donnelly (Indiana Senator), Bernie Sanders, and Pelosi are all Communists.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Here, one of those Super-PAC douches is claiming Joseph Donnelly (Indiana Senator), Bernie Sanders, and Pelosi are all Communists.

Arise ye workers from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We’ll change henceforth the old tradition
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

Refrain:
So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
I managed to finally get some packing done today. Not much, and I did what I could before my head went "blah" and the lung mucus started to flow, but at least I have things "sectioned" so I can do a bit today, a bit tomorrow, and a bit each day and finish packing Sunday or Monday.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Oh for a cellphone that still has a charge at the end of the day inspite of being used.
My S6 Active is pretty good with battery life, and meets that need. Though if I happen to sit on it for 30-40 minutes playing a game using wi-fi while blutoothing music I'll be down into the 70s.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
I managed to get four boxes packed today before calling it quits. I'm definitely starting to feel better, but still have a ways to go.
It also hit me while I was packing those oh my god, holy ****, I'm packing, again, once more, but this time for what has got to be the craziest most insane I've ever done.