• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've had this thing for about 10 years I think but it is as source of amusement for my colleagues in IT
s-l300.jpg
I have had three. I think the strength of the glass varies between models. It was the outside glass I broke on the first day. After that phone always on left, keys always on right.

That model is a stealth smartphone. It could run android os if it were allowed. It never truly turns off, although it has a removeable battery. I cant even take the battery out of my android phone. The only way to really turn it off is with a faraday cage. Do I care? Um yes, however I must have a cell phone. Its like having shoes.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have one that will have a charge for days...even when used heavily...... but its a military issue flip phone....not one of those new fangled smart alec phones
I can't play games on a phone like that nor watch ads to get free boosters. So it's useless to me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had the second from the left - the grey Motorola one to start with. Then a Palm Pilot followed by Samsung S3 followed by LG G4 and that's where I am now. I'm not ready to get another one yet because I don't see much that really matters to me in the newer ones.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was just at Wal Mart to buy tinfoil. Man, I feel soooooooooo stylish!
I'm sure you are - note that the picture of the tinfoil baseball cap was hidden. By them. But it might show up because we are on to them.

l_p0010994654.jpg

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I had the second from the left - the grey Motorola one to start with. Then a Palm Pilot followed by Samsung S3 followed by LG G4 and that's where I am now. I'm not ready to get another one yet because I don't see much that really matters to me in the newer ones.

I had the second from the left as well.... and the 3rd from the left and the 3rd from the right.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm awfully sleepy, have been since this afternoons IT disaster and subsequent irritation from the help desk folks....goodnight RF

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
In regards to my brother, today I realized I'm leaving behind a care taker role. And he's not taking me leaving well at all, to the point he told my dad that he should stop me, my mom told him he needs to let me be grown up and do grown up things, and even one of his friends mentioned it to me that he's taking it pretty hard.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
My mom told me, when I'm out in California, not to go flaming in my appearance and not to rock the boat and stir up things with Conservatives and Bible Thumpers. I gave her my utmost assurances that I'll never be seen looking like the average stereotypical Pride marcher and my "dressing it up" habits will mostly remain as they are now (even though previously complaining about all black and wanting to mix it, up still in black and have added it beyond just clothing). As for her other request, I first told her I'm going there to get away from all of those types here, and also that if I capsize the boat and beat a Bible Thumper silly with their own Bible where my allies are few and far between, why would I not do it where I won't be alone?
And now I'm curious......West Coast Bible Thumper encounters the MidWest Apostate. Is the West Coast cut as tender and juicy as they are here?