• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In regards to my brother, today I realized I'm leaving behind a care taker role. And he's not taking me leaving well at all, to the point he told my dad that he should stop me, my mom told him he needs to let me be grown up and do grown up things, and even one of his friends mentioned it to me that he's taking it pretty hard.
+1 for your mom's statement.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Out here the bugs never stop their yapping. I dont notice it, much. Its kind of like living next to a train track.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How about trebuchet repair...do you think there is a market out there for a trebuchet repair business?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I suppose if I have to I could make it trebuchet and ballista repair...wonder if that would work better

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Anyway, I was wondering if @metis was still posting. He is. :)
Ya, I've been extremely busy as we just sold our place in da U.P. last week and had to move the stuff downstate, plus my sister just got diagnosed last month with state 3 cancer and we're helping her out, and then my wife ended up in the hospital because of an acute attack of her rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia whereas she couldn't even get out of a chair or lay down.

Thanks for asking, and I hope you'll enjoy this weekend.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ya, I've been extremely busy as we just sold our place in da U.P. last week and had to move the stuff downstate, plus my sister just got diagnosed last month with state 3 cancer and we're helping her out, and then my wife ended up in the hospital because of an acute attack of her rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia whereas she couldn't even get out of a chair or lay down.

WOW. That's way too much to deal with at one time.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hi! Stage 3 is scary. I hate that number. Fibromyalgia is hard to bear because most people must bear it all alone because it is an ailment that is never apparent to anyone but she or he who suffers from it. And, arthritis I understand as very sad indeed as it is what probably caused my mother's death at 81 due to complications of the medicine she was taking for it.