• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why ya have to go be a hater like that? What did them weeds and bushes ever do to you?
Sometimes I'm a barbarian and have to pillage and take great delight in inflicting death on my enemies. Being a civilized barbarian, mostly, my enemies are also my wife's enemies - thus is marital harmony maintained. And the only ones suffering are the weeds.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sometimes I'm a barbarian and have to pillage and take great delight in inflicting death on my enemies. Being a civilized barbarian, mostly, my enemies are also my wife's enemies - thus is marital harmony maintained. And the only ones suffering are the weeds.
I'll hold a candlelight vigil for your victims of genocide tonight.

Shadow Wolf

According to Google I have nearly 13 hours to drive tomorrow. But I am my mother's child so I am planning on 11.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

take a FLAME THROWER to em

giphy.gif

I'll hold a candlelight vigil for your victims of genocide tonight.

Awesome, that will help.... throw burning candles at them too... the wax will stick to those EVIL weeds like napalm

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
take a FLAME THROWER to em

giphy.gif

Awesome, that will help.... throw burning candles at them too... the wax will stick to those EVIL weeds like napalm

That looks like all kinds of fun. And @Shadow Wolf 's candlelight will be consumed instantly. That will be a help given how far she needs to drive tomorrow even if it only takes 11 hours.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

I changed my oil for the trip. Next step is waiting for it to cool a little more so I can start packing my car.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you know...this temporary crown is annoying... and I'm getting tired of living on Ibuprofen

Shadow Wolf

My clothes are packed, and I have most of my things packed in my car. And I only have a few things to pack up tomorrow.