• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Marie75

Liberal
My dog ruined most of our socks so I gotta buy more...on top of all this other stuff needed, i.e brakes, school clothes(especially jeans she's getting so tall, she's going to be a tall girl), school stuff for me, some clothes that I can fit into since I gained weight...BILLS etc etc. On a good note though, I'm enjoying life at this point in my life. I love school, and happy to be back at the gym, and love my pup. But I'm still not losing any weight and working SO hard that's the only thing. I did get too sick from such a drastic reduction in my Zoloft dose...I was so nauseated and exhausted as a result from going from 100mg to 50 mg. So I'm doing 75mg for a while. Anyone else gain weight from antidepressants that may be brave enough to share...was it difficult for you to lose? Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
This is just great. First, this kid Phelan tells my friend, Chyna, he likes her, they start dating and it's been 2 weeks. Now, Phelan says, that he's embarrassed to be seen with Chyna. WTF!? What did she ever do?
Rant of the day: done.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I don't usually have trouble with homonyms, the fact that I did yesterday will probably make me be more careful in the future. ;) :D

4consideration

Premium Member
How embarrassing! I fixed it now. I must have had something on my mind. :eek::eek::eek:

Christine, I hope you don't think I was making fun of you in my reply. I figure you know I was just joking around.

Just a few days ago I had a post that got two replies. When I went back to read the replies, I had so many errors in my post, not only was it embarrassing, but I had deep sense of gratitude and sneaking suspicious that I was the recipient of profound human compassion that they did not quote my original post in the replies. It may have been one for the record books. :D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Ugh my skin looks so rough lately. I've got to stop being lazy and get myself proper skincare. It's just so annoying and complicated. Sometimes it's so troublesome to be a woman, how do others cope? ~I suck at these things.

Draka

Wonder Woman
How embarrassing! I fixed it now. I must have had something on my mind. :eek::eek::eek:

I don't usually have trouble with homonyms, the fact that I did yesterday will probably make me be more careful in the future. ;) :D

You know I was just having fun right? It certainly wasn't meant to be mean. :p I think we all make stupid little boo-boos from time to time. I try to catch mine before hitting "submit reply", sometimes I catch them after and am able to edit quickly enough. Others I won't catch for quite some time and am then left wondering how many saw them. :eek:

Marie75

Liberal
Just made a whey protein shake with two cups of spinach, banana, grapes, green apple, spirulina powder, flax, fiber, lemon juice, and almond milk in a regular Oreca blender. All the contents were contained within the blender container. I guess it's just as healthy as eating it, however experts do say eating fruits and veg whole is the healthiest way to go. Oh and added some Cal/mag/vitamin D and fish oil. It tasted pretty good, too. I hate veggies but love them this way, yesterday I added broccoli.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Christine, I hope you don't think I was making fun of you in my reply. I figure you know I was just joking around.

Just a few days ago I had a post that got two replies. When I went back to read the replies, I had so many errors in my post, not only was it embarrassing, but I had deep sense of gratitude and sneaking suspicious that I was the recipient of profound human compassion that they did not quote my original post in the replies. It may have been one for the record books. :D

Of course I know. I got a chuckle out of it. :D

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
You know I was just having fun right? It certainly wasn't meant to be mean. :p I think we all make stupid little boo-boos from time to time. I try to catch mine before hitting "submit reply", sometimes I catch them after and am able to edit quickly enough. Others I won't catch for quite some time and am then left wondering how many saw them. :eek:

I thought it was pretty funny. I don't think you need to worry about, I wasn't upset or offended.