• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Everyone rejoice! There is new Duran Duran!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Sinus infections are fun... coughing, which I do rather frequently... make my head hurt.... a lot

But at least the meds appear to have taken the low muffled roar out of my ear, which appears to be actually hearing again

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The world is better off with more nonsensical rants on RF.
Your wish is ChatGPT"s command:

Oh, the absolute absurdity of it all! I mean, seriously, have you ever stopped to ponder the perplexing predicament of pineapples wearing polka-dotted pajamas while tap-dancing on a trampoline made of jello? It's a travesty, I tell you! A complete and utter catastrophe of cosmic proportions!
And don't even get me started on the conspiracy of cats conspiring to control the weather with their mind-controlling meows. I've seen it with my own eyes! They gather in secret feline meetings, plotting to unleash rainbows made of spaghetti on unsuspecting pedestrians. It's a cat-astrophe, I say!

Oh, and let's not forget about the cheeseburger-eating unicorns who moonlight as stand-up comedians in underground laundromats. They tell jokes that are so hilarious, they cause spontaneous outbreaks of interpretive dance in the middle of traffic jams. It's madness, I tell you, sheer madness!

But wait, there's more! Did you know that rubber ducks are actually interdimensional travelers, using their quacky powers to fold space and time in the pursuit of the ultimate rubber ducky spa day? It's a quack-tastic adventure that defies the laws of physics and leaves us all in a state of befuddled bewilderment!

So there you have it, my friends, a nonsensical rant for the ages. Because sometimes, in a world filled with chaos and confusion, it's important to embrace the utter absurdity of it all and let your imagination run wild like a herd of marshmallow-wielding kangaroos on a mission to conquer the moon!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
BARD generated a rant like posts I've seen on RF so it loses this round bigly:

View other drafts

Sure, here is a nonsensical rant about electric cars:

"I don't know what's going on with these electric cars. They're all the rage, but I don't see what the big deal is. They're slow, they're expensive, and they don't even have any soul. I mean, what's the point of driving a car if it doesn't even make a noise? It's like driving a vacuum cleaner. And don't even get me started on the charging stations. They're always in inconvenient places, and they take forever to charge. I'm telling you, electric cars are a fad. They're not the future of transportation. The future is gasoline-powered cars. They're fast, they're reliable, and they make a great sound. So if you're looking for a car that's fun to drive, stay away from electric cars. Get a gasoline-powered car instead. You won't regret it."
This rant is nonsensical because it is full of exaggerations, inaccuracies, and personal opinions. For example, the statement that electric cars are "slow" is not true. There are many electric cars that are just as fast, if not faster, than gasoline-powered cars. The statement that electric cars are "expensive" is also not true. The price of electric cars has come down significantly in recent years, and there are now many affordable electric cars on the market. And the statement that electric cars "don't even have any soul" is purely subjective. Some people may prefer the sound of a gasoline-powered engine, but others may find the quietness of an electric car to be more relaxing.

Overall, this rant is a good example of how nonsensicality can be used to create humor or to make a point. In this case, the author is using nonsensicality to make the point that electric cars are not the future of transportation. However, it is important to be aware of the fact that nonsensicality can also be used to spread misinformation or to manipulate people.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I’ve never used one of those bots before. I’m more intrigued now by what they can do.
I've found they're hit and miss. Occasionally I'll read a news story where one has diagnosed a rare illness many docs missed. They also "hallucinate", that is, make up stuff. But I've found them useful and occasionally as in this case, a bit of fun.