• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
sinus and ear infection moved into my throat.... I can do a might good Tom Waits impression at the moment

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In Jewel Cave (a National Monument) in the Black
Hills, I saw cave bacon.
I'm not a souvenir buyer, but I decided to get a
"Cave Bacon" T-shirt cuz it's cool, & I give National
Parks money anyway...might as well get something
tangible in return, eh.
2885819764_70cebb8575.jpg

Wu Wei

In Jewel Cave (a National Monument) in the Black
Hills, I saw cave bacon.
I'm not a souvenir buyer, but I decided to get a
"Cave Bacon" T-shirt cuz it's cool, & I give National
Parks money anyway...might as well get something
tangible in return, eh.
2885819764_70cebb8575.jpg
You have a serious problem and need to seek professional help

Wu Wei

Mrs Wu is under the impression that digging 18 holes and planting 18 giant Arborvitae... is easy and can be done in a few minutes.... because when she was young in China she went and planted a little tree about 10 inches tall........My once working on a tree farm, planting and cutting, does not mean a thing to her... I know nothing about it.....I'm guessing because I did this in Pennsylvania and not in China....

Wirey

Fartist
Mrs Wu is under the impression that digging 18 holes and planting 18 giant Arborvitae... is easy and can be done in a few minutes.... because when she was young in China she went and planted a little tree about 10 inches tall........My once working on a tree farm, planting and cutting, does not mean a thing to her... I know nothing about it.....I'm guessing because I did this in Pennsylvania and not in China....
Just admit that's code for playing golf.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Clearly you need to study XI Thought and then you'll plant a forest in mere minutes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but the idea of having income and being able to do things and get things sounds nice.