• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
6805cbf19451adbd65c6e99746411f7c.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not looking forward to pumpkin-spice burgers with pumpkin-spice fries and a side of baked pumpkin.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not looking forward to pumpkin-spice burgers with pumpkin-spice fries and a side of baked pumpkin.
Why would you, that sounds awful..... but Pumpkin Pie.....especaily homemade...even better, made from scratch....now that is awesome

giphy.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
WHADDAYA MEAN BAD KNEES!!!!! it is bad KNEE ya blithering blatherskite..... the other knee is bionic....
You'll still go down when the bad knee says no more.
But that bionic knee, wanna swap knees? You'll have two bad knees, of course, but I'd be able to do more if you did, increasing your chances of not starving and being cold during retirement.
Swap me the knee and a shoulder and I'll be able to work whatever again, meaning you get supported in retirement and make the crazy gutter minded girl miserable working at a dairy factory.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
Still no rejection letter, my application still being under review, which truth be told has me freaking out a bit. What if I actually get hired? I'll have to switch mental gears again.
I'll still need to get my own business going though. That .01% of possibilities happens and I don't have a job anymore and I cannot be in this position again. Moving to California did not fix this getting hired problem I have. This unemployment thing cannot happen again.