• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ninjaa.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Well, I've never been to Spain
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it

They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it

A recent of video, published by the account Wall Street Wolverine, shows the bizarre and unexpected moment a stark-naked woman stumbles into a bar and destroys the entire terrace.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Birmingham Police Officer Truman Fitzgerald, a department spokesperson, said police were trying to clear the stadium at Jackson-Olin after the game and asked both bands to stop playing so people wouldn't linger.

Police say the Jackson-Olin band stopped performing, but that the director disregarded officers and told his students to keep playing.

Police officers accompanied by school security guards went to arrest him for disorderly conduct but he got into a scuffle with them, Fitzgerald said. He said the band director refused to place his hands behind his back and shoved an officer. One of the officers shocked the band director with a stun gun.

Paramedics treated the band director and took him to a hospital to be checked out, Fitzgerald said. He was later booked into jail and released after posting bail.

Jefferson County School Superintendent Walter Gonsoulin said Friday that he's gathering facts and declined further comment for now. “I urge everyone not to jump to conclusions,” Gonsoulin said.

The Birmingham Police Department’s Internal Affairs Division investigates all incidents where an officer uses force during an arrest.

I wonder why the band director wouldn't stop playing. But I also why anyone would consider it to be such a huge deal as to be stopped by force. So what if the band plays a little while longer? They'll eventually get tired or hungry and stop on their own. What was the big hurry on giving everyone the bum's rush out?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Heyo

Veteran Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!

Maybe it crashed into a lake.

The plane's transponder wasn't working.

I wonder what happened to it.
That's where my sister's first husband was stationed. He's such a pathetic weenie it took him several tries to get through basic amd then because he did nothing but hurt his shoulder abit (never heard him mention iy working all those years at Chrysler) he stole all his war stories from movies. Absolutely no joke. I don't remember the movies, but someoje I used to work with was a war movie buff and told me my sister's (now ex) husband's "war stories" after.only hearing a little bit of it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

"Seriously, if you own this pig. He is in custody at the Corbin Police Department. Please hurry before the Corbin Fire Department gets hungry," police wrote.

That pig could be up Bacon Creek without a paddle.