• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
Daleks are not robots.....

2oc7df.jpg

giphy.gif
Robots they are not. But if killing all humans is the goal why settle for inferior methods?

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Seems many, many, many people have forgotten a certain part of the requirements to be president.
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
Given that clause with that word "or" I would say Arnold Schwarzenegger can run. He's old enough, he's been a citizen for decades and has lived here long enough.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Seems many, many, many people have forgotten a certain part of the requirements to be president.

Given that clause with that word "or" I would say Arnold Schwarzenegger can run. He's old enough, he's been a citizen for decades and has lived here long enough.
He might be able to run, but if elected he could not serve. He is not a natural born citizen of the US, and he was not a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted in 1789

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
He might be able to run, but if elected he could not serve. He is not a natural born citizen of the US, and he was not a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted in 1789
That's what I was pointing out. It very clearly says "OR a citizen if the United States..." The part of "at the time..." is a part of the whole thing amd qualifies that it's not retroactively applied or in effect ata future date but in effect upon the adoption of the Constitution.
But, then again, with thr Second people ignore the parts that say militia, trained amd regulated.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

SimpsonsMovie-SCREENSHOT-E5387.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Technically they have a meat brain but I don't care that they are an offshoot of the Borg who want to EXTERMINATE rather than assimilate.
Well speaking chornicalogically, based on apperance on TV.... the Borg are offshoots of the Daleks

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
No way. Those are just vacuum cleaners
with poor voice fidelity. So you can bite
Bender's shiny metal.....under-plate.

Now, you & @Shadow Wolf stand
next to each other....
Those vacuum cleaners can erase entire people's existence from time and space. Their hatred for all things not Dalek knows no limits or boundaries.
And they're actually genetically engineered squid like creatures inside a tank of sorts.