• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You are way to techno-dependent......or possibly a techno-minion....
I'm a minion, true enough. And you're one too in spite of your protestations. When the day comes when you throw away all tech and head out into the tall grass with a long spear then and only then will you be free. Until then, you're one of us.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm a minion, true enough. And you're one too in spite of your protestations. When the day comes when you throw away all tech and head out into the tall grass with a long spear then and only then will you be free. Until then, you're one of us.

A spear was considered technologically advanced in it's day

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Never said I wasn't..... said I hate Computers and printers more every day.... and why are you going for extremes.... there is something in between over dependance on technology and the stone age you know

Wu Wei

Thats better.:tongueclosed:
My real response to hippie

dreamstime-s-19383784-29c9ca07-5fbd-4d5e-83bb-6b73d1d445d4.jpg

I was just trying to be uncharacteristically nice to @sun rise

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Never said I wasn't..... said I hate Computers and printers more every day.... and why are you going for extremes.... there is something in between over dependance on technology and the stone age you know
Why...it sounds like you might be talking about Intermediate Technology...Technology with a Human Face...APPROPRIATE technology...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

You called me a minion or almost one. So my response is Reductio ad absurdum. This is the internet after all.

Wu Wei

You called me a minion or almost one. So my response is Reductio ad absurdum. This is the internet after all.
You're awfully sensitive for a peace love and tie dye hippie.......post came from your first crank starting car post.... that was the first absurdity..... so you brought this all on yourself you know.....now.....nolite ineptire...hoc est officium meum

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait a cotton-picking minute senor. You don't seem to be announcing a non-candidate position this year. Did you lose your patriotism or something?
I have a library card, so if I could get the support of all the librarians I might have a chance. They are the ones who decide which books get purchased. They basically hold all the cards. What do you think?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have a library card, so if I could get the support of all the librarians I might have a chance. They are the ones who decide which books get purchased. They basically hold all the cards. What do you think?
I found I needed a library card to get access to a streaming service that has a number of dog videos so now I have the card.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Perhaps some wine for la librarians would make for your noncandidacy to be successful this time. Mum must be the word. If librarians know what you are up to they may be too difficult to take advantage of. I once met a librarian who actually understood an indexing system.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps some wine for la librarians would make for your noncandidacy to be successful this time. Mum must be the word. If librarians know what you are up to they may be too difficult to take advantage of. I once met a librarian who actually understood an indexing system.
Don't play cards with a librarian.

Wu Wei

I have to admit I like not needing magazines and club videos to learn things.
The library part I still regularly do.
With my eyes, I much prefer reading magazines and books over computer screens. Which reminds me, I allowed my library card to expire, must go renew it

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Perhaps some wine for la librarians would make for your noncandidacy to be successful this time. Mum must be the woo fikrrd. If librarians know what you are up to they may be too difficult to take advantage of. I once met a librarian who actually understood an indexing system.
And they know where to file you