• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh my god, so i was at grocery outlet and the guy in front of me asks the cashier if shes having fun yet. She tells him she always is, it's always a good time there, and how she gets to meet so many different people (she sounded like she was trying ti convince herself of that, but whatever), and eventually this old lady behind me asked her if she's on drugs and I busted out laughing.

Shadow Wolf

funny-engrish-language-fails-7-65362d023a4bd__700.jpg
Hey, he is a man of wealth and taste, afterall, and that starts with cleanliness.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh my god, so i was at grocery outlet and the guy in front of me asks the cashier if shes having fun yet. She tells him she always is, it's always a good time there, and how she gets to meet so many different people (she sounded like she was trying ti convince herself of that, but whatever), and eventually this old lady behind me asked her if she's on drugs and I busted out laughing.
I would have suspected that she took his comment as a pick-up line and fed him a carefully constructed response.

Shadow Wolf

This early morning crap is for worm eating birds. But I don't like worms. I like cheese. I'm supposed to come in after the dumb cheese eater ends up dead.

Shadow Wolf

I would have suspected that she took his comment as a pick-up line and fed him a carefully constructed response.
I doubt that. She's been there awhile at least, and it was one of those things that I've noticed tends to be an older guy way of interacting with cashiers.
But I'm still laughing about that old lady asking her if she's on drugs. I wasn't even thinking that one, lmao.

Shadow Wolf

I'm surprised. The training material was informative withiut being patronizing and assuming you're an idiot as well as free of spelling and grammar errors. Starting next year they're offering pet insurance. The break room is immaculate and even has a toaster oven that roasts and airfries amd two big fridges and real dishes amd dish washer. It was so impressive I didn't roll my eyes at their list of values of things that should be assumed and not really listed but the evidence was all around me they actually treat their employees better than like they're replaceable cogs who only exist to make the company money.
The moral of the story is screw working for Americans. Work for the Japanese instead.

Shadow Wolf

They even gave me three sets of scrubs, amd they're new, clean, don't stink and fit right. Only other time Ive had that as far as a "uniform" goes it was shirts I had to pay for.

Shadow Wolf

I have long wondered if thebgas station store manager lied about the monthly audits being random. I worked during more of them than anyone else, which also happened to usually be when I was working mornings (the rest of the time was afternoons and the occasional night). My suspicions only grew over the years as we learned of more and more lies he told us, and that some people there rarely or never worked during them.

Shadow Wolf

Amd the auditors, when it came to counting the inventory they really sucked and they were really slow. In the time it took three of them to count it, about six hours, I could have done the whole store on my own.