• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm surprised. The training material was informative withiut being patronizing and assuming you're an idiot as well as free of spelling and grammar errors. Starting next year they're offering pet insurance. The break room is immaculate and even has a toaster oven that roasts and airfries amd two big fridges and real dishes amd dish washer. It was so impressive I didn't roll my eyes at their list of values of things that should be assumed and not really listed but the evidence was all around me they actually treat their employees better than like they're replaceable cogs who only exist to make the company money.
The moral of the story is screw working for Americans. Work for the Japanese instead.

COOL!!!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I noticed tonight that they said that nights there were only a few hours long...and yet, most of what they do is at night...
What's that..... something big is moving...... look a print.... something big.... oh wow...this is a kill zone... of course everything is a Bigfoot or it is implied it is a Bigfoot..... WHAT"S THAT...on the infrared.... oh my god its a Bigfoot .....and its hunting...NO IT ISN'T, IT'S STANDING...and that is all it is doing....and then...POOF it's gone........island FULL of black bears and black tail deer.... and everything moving is a Bigfoot....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What's that..... something big is moving...... look a print.... something big.... oh wow...this is a kill zone... of course everything is a Bigfoot or it is implied it is a Bigfoot..... WHAT"S THAT...on the infrared.... oh my god its a Bigfoot .....and its hunting...NO IT ISN'T, IT'S STANDING...and that is all it is doing....and then...POOF it's gone........island FULL of black bears and black tail deer.... and everything moving is a Bigfoot....
I don't see how people are that gullible and naive. It's like this spot of land on a state park in Indiana called Okie Panokie. Lots of people claim it's haunted. My hest friend's dad, who grew up along the the outer stretch of that part if the woods, he's is never slow to call people out on it and tell them he knows there's nothing there.
There fact there was consistently nothing anywhere I searched is why I quit believing in ghosts and hauntings.

Shadow Wolf

And it's weird getting two break only working five hours, a "smoke break" as they're called in Indiana and a lunch. In Indiana you'd probably get the smoke break, but not necessarily or always, amd if you don't smoke you might get overlooked for a break. Amd certainly not a lunch. You'll probably get one with 8 hours, but again not necessarily.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I don't see how people are that gullible and naive. It's like this spot of land on a state park in Indiana called Okie Panokie. Lots of people claim it's haunted. My hest friend's dad, who grew up along the the outer stretch of that part if the woods, he's is never slow to call people out on it and tell them he knows there's nothing there.
There fact there was consistently nothing anywhere I searched is why I quit believing in ghosts and hauntings.

I have an actor friend. He landed a job on one of the ghost hunt programs. He believed in ghosts and so was over the moon at the prospect of actually seeing one

He arrived at the haunted castle, received his script then settled down to learn his few lines.

It was then he realised that the ghosts were also scripted. He walked to the director, handed him the script and left. His belief in ghosts shattered

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
What's that moving???????:oops:

It's a MOOSE!:oops::eek:o_Oo_O:eek::eek:

I'm waiting for them to cross paths with a wolverine:D

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
And it's weird getting two break only working five hours, a "smoke break" as they're called in Indiana and a lunch. In Indiana you'd probably get the smoke break, but not necessarily or always, amd if you don't smoke you might get overlooked for a break. Amd certainly not a lunch. You'll probably get one with 8 hours, but again not necessarily.
I was the new guy in a machine shop and the company was installing a new very large machine. We were told to stop machining and help pour some cement. We used wheel barrels to bring cement from the cement truck in 95-degree weather. It was real work. Okay, take a break! You, new guy take some old soda bottles and fill them with water for the group. It took about ten minutes to fil the bottles and bring them to the guys. Okay, back to work!.........I got no damn break and sixty years later I'm still mad about it!​

Shadow Wolf

I was the new guy in a machine shop and the company was installing a new very large machine. We were told to stop machining and help pour some cement. We used wheel barrels to bring cement from the cement truck in 95-degree weather. It was real work. Okay, take a break! You, new guy take some old soda bottles and fill them with water for the group. It took about ten minutes to fil the bottles and bring them to the guys. Okay, back to work!.........I got no damn break and sixty years later I'm still mad about it!​
I would be too. That's the kind of worker treatment I'm used to. You're aren't there as a human, you're am expendable to cog to use amd abuse and extract a profit from as long as you can.

Shadow Wolf

A cold catered in lunch is something I've ranted amd am still pissed off about about 17 years later. It was a warehouse that worked us hard and long hours on nights, we did so much more than days (including the cleaning), the pay and benefits were crap compared to their nearby competitors, amd they brought us in catered lunch one day and it was cold. "At least they got it for us" wasn't doing it for me. 55-60 hours a week, people are starting to show signs of fatigue clocking in on Wednesday, it only paid $10 am hour amd they wanted to serve us a cold lunch that should been hot?
Some people actually claimed that ****hole (that's always hiring amd has a turnover rate across the board the soars above the national average for warehouses) cares about its employees and takes care of them.
I'm also still pissed how they kwpt me on hard, heavy things knowing I'm having carpal tunnel issues, arranging to have surgery and wearing wrist braces for the duration of my shifts.

Wu Wei

What's that moving???????:oops:

It's a MOOSE!:oops::eek:o_Oo_O:eek::eek:

I'm waiting for them to cross paths with a wolverine:D
Well.... the only 2 things in the few shows I have seen, that they don't identify as a Bigfoot, have been beavers.....

CBJ.gif

Wu Wei

I have an actor friend. He landed a job on one of the ghost hunt programs. He believed in ghosts and so was over the moon at the prospect of actually seeing one

He arrived at the haunted castle, received his script then settled down to learn his few lines.

It was then he realised that the ghosts were also scripted. He walked to the director, handed him the script and left. His belief in ghosts shattered
bigfoot-what.gif

Wu Wei

I hate mulch beds.....and the only thing I hate more than mulch beds is cleaning mulch beds....while I was outside cleaning the mulch beds it hit me I'd rather be doing this than going to my office..... and then this thought.... when you like the worst job at home more than the best job at work..... its time to retire