• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
snoopy-doghouse-drone-5655.gif
I don't know about flying doghouses, but I do know about being in the doghouse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I set machines all day. Looks like I'm starting onthe stabbing floor, which is fine and preferred to me.:joycat:

Shadow Wolf

What does "set machines" involve?
Setting the tubes and and resevior and all that in the machine. The training is very thorough and I've also been spiking them, which is hooking the anticoagulant and salin bags into it, and that of itself is its own separate training. Basically just about everything there is like that with training for everything along the way. It's definitely better than the training I've had everywhere else where it's the norm to just have to figure out how to do something. They don't do it that way here, nor do they hurry and rush you along and kick you out of the nest when you're still incompetent. It's really nice to be able to learn your training instead of craming it and stumbling around under pressure.
Even the stuff we're already trained for the train us for, each step of the way, up to the point that even adjusting a needle is it's own training.

We Never Know

No Slack
Setting the tubes and and resevior and all that in the machine. The training is very thorough and I've also been spiking them, which is hooking the anticoagulant and salin bags into it, and that of itself is its own separate training. Basically just about everything there is like that with training for everything along the way. It's definitely better than the training I've had everywhere else where it's the norm to just have to figure out how to do something. They don't do it that way here, nor do they hurry and rush you along and kick you out of the nest when you're still incompetent. It's really nice to be able to learn your training instead of craming it and stumbling around under pressure.
Even the stuff we're already trained for the train us for, each step of the way, up to the point that even adjusting a needle is it's own training.

Phlebotomist? My oldest daughter did that in high school. I couldn't believe it being she hates the site of blood and needles. She would always come home with horror stories. But she said it gave her extra money to spend so she would deal with it lol.
Not many can do it.

Shadow Wolf

Phlebotomist?
Yes.
My oldest daughter did that in high school. I couldn't believe it being she hates the site of blood and needles. She would always come home with horror stories. But she said it gave her extra money to spend so she would deal with it lol.
Not many can do it.
I'm really enjoying it. The pay and benefits are good, the atmosphere laid back, and Ill be getting to stab people for awhile, have some tea, stab some more people, have some tea and read, anr then stab some more people before going home. :joycat:

We Never Know

No Slack
Yes.

I'm really enjoying it. The pay and benefits are good, the atmosphere laid back, and Ill be getting to stab people for awhile, have some tea, stab some more people, have some tea and read, anr then stab some more people before going home. :joycat:
Good for you. If what you are doing brings happiness to you, that's what matters.

Edit... Most people hate what they do. So feel fortunate

Shadow Wolf

Good for you. If what you are doing brings happiness to you, that's what matters.

Edit... Most people hate what they do. So feel fortunate
I feel very fortunate for this. I've never had this good or this easy, amd know most don't.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"Say what you will about Apple's prices, business practices, operating system, ethics, or walled garden, the Cupertino's silicon is solid." --Theregister

Yes Say what you will.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...... good thing its Sunday then..... because its raining....so I'm ok and I kind of like it....