• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Real Reason For The Sub-Prime Crisis

OutOfTime

OutOfTime

ffs that's the point. he's been arrested on several occasions and 'thought' to be delusional. do you really think he is? is anyone who speaks out delusional?

this guy, Christopher Story did a whole research thing, think he's writing a book on it on what the truth behind this is...but it'll never get published.

it even involves george h bush, george w bush, and the clintons...they were threatened with arrest on november 1st i think. they wiggled out of it of course.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
As soon as I see the word "Illuminati" I disregard everything a Web site has to say.
I do not automatically disregard it, but I do pay much closer attention to what is said and verify everything claimed as thoroughly as possible.

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
OutOfTime (I like the nick) this is a bit far out. Of course the sub-prime crisis caused economic strife. It was a bubble and it burst. What's more, it was a subset of the huge credit bubble in general which could also burst. It inevitably will eventually but no one wants it to happen today hence the frantic attempts to sure up the world economy. We don't benefit from strange stories from dubious sources. We can know how precarious our banking system is just by really looking at it. If anything such stories like you posted can obscure simple truths in plain sight because they distract away from them and also distort them into fantastically bizarre ideas that people naturally ignore.

There is a great little documentary animation, Money as Debt, that explains the forces behind our banking problems.

OutOfTime

This is a good follow up....and if you think this is made up as well then....i don't think anyone should bother with you.