• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Religous Symbol for Demetheologists

Paranoid Android

For a long time, I have been seeking a symbol to stand for our faith. I have finally found it. It is, for now and forever, a reverse triangle that is black.
It was started by the Nazis. They used to put innocent people that they didn't like in there death camps. Among them was the mentally ill and the disabled. Why Hitler thought this sadistic idea is beyond me. But apparently, he believed we were a threat to his "Aryan" world, and decided to exterminate us in the Final Solution.
The upside down black triangle was used for "antisocial" people, and also for people that supposedly was afraid of working. In the Nazi worldview, these people were "Useless Eaters" ( that's what he called my people and was supposedly the reason why he had to exterminate us. All we did was eat and do nothing else, supposedly). In fact, He killed THOUSANDS of disabled people.
Today, we honor the memory of those who died. I know in my heart they are up in Heaven, enjoying themselves. Most couldn't or wouldn't understand meditation, but I know that all of them is in the Now, enjoying the Now for eternity. My brothers and sisters, my mothers and fathers, we ask God the Most High for justice and to unite us together when I and my living brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers die. Thank God the Most High for helping us to survive. Thank you. Satan delivered a Psychopath, and through the care of God, we survived !! WE survived !!
I ask each Square to examine themselves. Only you know if you secretly carry views close or identical to the Nazis. If you do, I forgive you. I, with the rest of the disabled wish only to work, prosper and LIVE life. God will help us. He has shown when the Nazis had us trapped in prison camps, when he exterminated the "Useless Eaters", when every attempt by humans and Satan to literally kill us ALL off. He has shown that he will provides a means of escape. Thank you, God.
I ask that you look out for my brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles , aunts , Grandfathers and Grandmothers. Keep us united as one family , as one tribe . Hear our prayers, God Allmighty , and may we be obedient to The Edict, to your response in our souls. May I be inspired and do what you desire me to do. Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU !!! Rudddd Rudddd Ruddddd