• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The seeing God's design in creation from Quran.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

There is two type of signs in Quran. There is sufficient and factor types. Sufficient means in itself proves. Factor means it factors in with other signs and makes a cumulative case.

I believe the signs such as thinking about animals we ride, day and night measurement, the seeds from fruits and farming, the pairs of male and female, the stars we are guided by, the mountains stabilizing, none of these are sufficient signs, but rather showing us to over all picture that shows benevolent design that only the best of Creators would do.

It shows the world fits the best Creator. Although it's more argued in the sense to show purpose and truth to the extent to believe that same designer would send Messengers, I believe if we think about things like wood and fire, and today's technologies and things in the earth that make that possible (for example chips and silicon), it makes a huge case in painting an overall picture.

Just like you would not think a painting is random paint, I believe the signs in creation overall make a cumulative case of design.

Seeing the whole picture as a mental image of course takes reflecting and building over such signs.

I don't believe science type theories to explain these things does away with it. The reason is because it's the adding up of factors - not saying they are sufficient proofs in themselves, but the cumulative case they make together.