• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The solution to all of mankind’s problems.

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Love is love is love.

That’s the solution, folks. We got to learn to love one another. This ain’t just any hippie BS, I assure you.

What we need most is not an overhaul of our legal or economic system. What we need most is to learn how to love each other. There is so much hatred and violence in the world. If we could turn from this, how much better it would be. The young souls lost to the jaws of war could be a thing of the past if enemies learned how to love one another.

Love is love is love. This is it, folks. Our focus should be on how to spread love and kindness. Our focus shouldn’t be to convince others of our political or religious beliefs, as that gets us nowhere.

No, convince people to love.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I'm not a man so I can't say what mankind needs. But if it is as diverse and heterogenous as womankind and nonbinary kind, I doubt this is one size fits all.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Love is love is love.

That’s the solution, folks. We got to learn to love one another. This ain’t just any hippie BS, I assure you.

What we need most is not an overhaul of our legal or economic system. What we need most is to learn how to love each other. There is so much hatred and violence in the world. If we could turn from this, how much better it would be. The young souls lost to the jaws of war could be a thing of the past if enemies learned how to love one another.

Love is love is love. This is it, folks. Our focus should be on how to spread love and kindness. Our focus shouldn’t be to convince others of our political or religious beliefs, as that gets us nowhere.

You do know love is also a fuel towards hate.

Conflict , like love, will always be around and it's pertinent to see it as two sides of the same coin.

A solution that I would see as being more practical would be that of maintaining harmony and balance.

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
You do know love is also a fuel towards hate.

Conflict , like love, will always be around and it's pertinent to see it as two sides of the same coin.

A solution that I would see as being more practical would be that of maintaining harmony and balance.
If there was no beauty, there would be no ugliness. This is true.

But I stand by my original point.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing call life. Electric word life, it means forever and that's a mighty long time, but ... I'm here to tell you. There's something else. It's love.

Oh, and marriage

Wandering Monk

Love is love is love.

I disagree.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Although, I do agree that love is fierce and also very much needed in the world. I've known nothing in life to be nearly as fierce as love. Nothing.

(.)

I must find humor in it sometimes. Its fierceness necessitates a light-hearted note from time to time.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Love is love is love.

Love, i.e. brotherly love as in fraternité, is one of three principles of the French Revolution and also one of the values of my moral philosophy.
But it is not the one thing that solves all problems. You also need liberté and egalité.
And you need a lot of vigilance to keep those people in check who want to destroy those values.