• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The song of Moses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redemptionsong

Can you please explain to me what you understand the message of this song (Deuteronomy 32) to be.

The Israelites are described in the song as the 'apple of his eye'. What went wrong and where do you presently stand? Are you a people of 'no faith'?
What is your 'latter end' to be?

dantech

What makes you say something "went wrong"? Things have been wrong since before the covenant, which is what Tikkun Olam is for.

Redemptionsong

But the covenant was intended to teach you righteousness.

God has clearly called you as a people, and wants you to be holy, as He is holy.
You have been entrusted with his Word.

But are you not now moved to jealousy by those that are 'not a people'? By a 'foolish nation'?

This makes me think that God's wrath is genuinely kindled against his own chosen people.
'O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!'
Has the Rock sold you?
When will you repent and have faith?

This is not my word - it's the word of your God as spoken by Moses.

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
This is bordering on a rule 10 violation, please desist in this. Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.