• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the truth about god, the matrix and our true self

hey_amigo

the matrix is real, we live in it now.

we are connected to the source by wireless electromagnetic frequencies.

they are using cellphone towers, and satellites antennas.

the source is being controlled by fallen angels.

ever wonder why you have odd headaches or pains that cant be explained?

this is them sending electromagnetic brainwaves to your mind.

the mind is like a spiritual brain. it speaks to the spiritual body. the mind also communicates with the physical brain including the central nervous system.

we are more than just a physical body, we are a spirit as well. and we must open ourselves up to seeking god through spirituality.

we must all wake up to the truth. dont let the fallen angels control us with technology.

please wake up. try to feel the inner hand not just the physical hand. and you will see that we are children of god. and not a mere fluke.

.lava

Veteran Member
hey_amigo, hi :) welcome to the forum. you're using technology to reach us. what do you suggest we should do? i sometimes cut off entire electricity in my home to feel the difference and sleep well. but you know, we live in society, together and there is nothing i could do about my neighbors wireless modem. technology is part of our lives. maybe it is better to find a way to neutralize your system as you clean your physical body. it is unavoidable to get dirty.

.lava

Veteran Member
In regards to the OP, I think this is another one of those reasons why it is unwise to smoke pot prior to posting on RF. :beach:

or prior to join aikido classes...watching all of those people dressed white, grabbing and throwing each other in the air then rolling all over the place...again and again...

Surya Deva

Interesting thread:

It could be possible that everything the OP is said true, but it is unfalsfiable, so even if it is true it is not worth anybody worrying about.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Morpheus reminds me of that turtle from Pokemon;

pic_morpheus.jpg

squirtle.jpg

See? Twins eh?
http://hillsidelending.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/pic_morpheus.jpg

hey_amigo

well about headaches. i used to get alot of them when i was young. but i found out that they are caused by unrighteous thoughts. possibly some sort of punishment from a spiritual entity.
tthink positive and the headaches are no more. judge not lest ye be judged. or how i like to say it... do not judge anyone it will only make you feel bad later on in life. hopefully sooner than later. so that you can repent earlier.

cheers