• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The truth is all in the past

marcel 1

We all have to believe something greater than us must have created this planet and all life on it. Religions claims that this planet was created so man could worship a creator and be judged after death is not true; if that was the reason for this planet then man would have been the first one here. Modern man's intelligence and the planet it selves give us the truth, a truth man sees but ignores as he have books with stories of a creator and a different reason for our existence.
I will summarize what the truth is and why. Firstly man referred to them as Gods so I will stay with that, I will refer to them as Gods 1 and Gods 2 they are not a one off that created himself, they are species like us, also with life cycles just like us.
Let's firs start from what man learned from the past as his intelligence and technology increases. Let’s start with the first period the Phanerozoic period that’s claimed to have stretched from the earth’s formation about 542 million years ago. If so much time was spent creating this planet the gods that did it must have had a plan for it as they had around 400 million years to do it. All the things written about this period cannot be taken as facts. What must have happened during that time? Some even had names with periods before the Phanerozoic period even if there were times before that it does not matter I will stay that it was formed during this time.
Then the Mesozoic Era arrived this was the most important era for man’s discoveries on this planet, it’s the time that man for the first time found proof of dating something that were marked out by geologists to distinguish among various types of geologic strata laid down tens of millions of years ago, since dinosaur fossils were found embedded in rock. This era was divided in three by man the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous era’s man could now determine what lived in what era. The Mesozoic Era that lasted between 250-65 million years ago. During this period species arrived and species disappeared between these three periods. the information we can take from that proves; that what I call.
God 2 that must have also had a life cycle just like us. Long before the dinosaur's smaller creatures ruled on earth it was all done in stages, will the same god create something and then just destroy it and replace it with something else? I do not think so: it was another god that created something new, changed it or destroy it. Remains were found of whales first being land animal and evolution changed it into a sea creature, by taking away his legs and replaced them with fins. I do not believe so; it was changes made by another god. "There is no such thing as evolution" everything made was a new creation. Another god came and made those monster dinosaurs and another god came and destroy them. There is no proof of a asteroid or Ice-age killing them. It was a god that removed them from this planet.
God 1 what we have seen from the Mesozoic Era was that the gods 2 was limited in their intellagence in what they were capable in creating. A higher god created them I think for the same reason we were created million years later. Where is the proof of a higher god? It's all around us. Before the coming of man all living things only needed things found on the surface of this planet to survive., all those gods 2 that created them intellagence improved over time same as ours today. I belive we and the lower gods are and still am just a project for them to see how far we will develop technology wise with what was placed on this planet by the super Gods. More later.