• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Universe is a Hologram or a Halogram

drsatish

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The Universe is a Hologram or a Halogram
Hologram…according to Scientists..
Holography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Illusionary Maya World…of Hindus…_)
(Not THIS Kingdom of Jesus…)

Not necessarily, depends on your interpretations. A hologram is comprised of units, each of which contains the whole: if you looked at any section of a hologram you would see an exact min version of the complete picture.

If you look at John 10:37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

The bolded part is a pretty good description of a hologram.

Halogram…
According to Haloists…
(search Halo on Google)

You are NOTHING but a Russian…
..according to Mendeleev’s Table
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendeleev's_predicted_elements

..but…
This is a Bigger BUTT….than in Bay Watch….
You KNOW you ARE SOMETHING!
What are YOU?
Satish

According to this line of reasoning, a hologram.

drsatish

Not necessarily, depends on your interpretations. A hologram is comprised of units, each of which contains the whole: if you looked at any section of a hologram you would see an exact min version of the complete picture.

If you look at John 10:37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

According to this line of reasoning, a hologram.

“that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

Sorry, I DISAGREE with Jesus…

My statement would be..
“that you may know and understand that the Mother is in me, and I in the Mother.”
“that you may know and understand that the Brother is in me, and I in the Brother.”
“that you may know and understand that the Sister is in me, and I in the Sister.
“that you may know and understand that the Wife is in me, and I in the Wife.”
“that you may know and understand that the Neighbor is in me, and I in the Neighbor.”

U think Jesus would DENY that Statement?

Satish

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
“that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

Sorry, I DISAGREE with Jesus…

My statement would be..
“that you may know and understand that the Mother is in me, and I in the Mother.”
“that you may know and understand that the Brother is in me, and I in the Brother.”
“that you may know and understand that the Sister is in me, and I in the Sister.
“that you may know and understand that the Wife is in me, and I in the Wife.”
“that you may know and understand that the Neighbor is in me, and I in the Neighbor.”

U think Jesus would DENY that Statement?

Satish

I think he would tell you not to get too hung up on pronouns.

drsatish

Gee. thanks.

Words are noises (or symbols in text) that represent ideas and things and ideas of things.

All verbs can be.

Noises!
Oh Man!
When I switch on my TV…it is NOISE…in 1080i HD….
When I switch on my Harmon-Kardon in 7 + 8 or I ..I forget…it is NOISE
…of Black Sabbath & White Britney….
When I OPEN MY MOUTH….my wife says its …NOISE!
Can we have a SILENT FREQUENCY?
Satish

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Noises!
Oh Man!
When I switch on my TV…it is NOISE…in 1080i HD….
When I switch on my Harmon-Kardon in 7 + 8 or I ..I forget…it is NOISE
…of Black Sabbath & White Britney….
When I OPEN MY MOUTH….my wife says its …NOISE!
Can we have a SILENT FREQUENCY?
Satish

Can we have an on-topic conversation?

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic

But that isn't what the holographic principle actually means. The idea is that the entire contents of the universe are in some way encoded on the edge, and the whole concept of volume is actually "illusionary."

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
On Universe
or
Holograms
or
Halograms?

or

Uni vs Verse...?

I(Uni)...and My Verbing...Versing...what's perceived to be Outside?

Satish

Pls lead...and I will follow.

Nah, I just came into this thread, and that other one of yours, to try and figure out what, if anything, you were trying to say.

Now I realize you aren't trying to say anything.

Basically you're a kid with a box of crayons who came into our forums to scribble on the walls.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
But that isn't what the holographic principle actually means. The idea is that the entire contents of the universe are in some way encoded on the edge, and the whole concept of volume is actually "illusionary."

Doesn't matter, the Holographic principle just says that the universe acts in accordance with some of the same principles and displays some of the same characteristics holographs do, not all. I'm not talking about the holographic principle as applied to Quantum physics, I'm talking about holograms:

hologram-6.gif

[SIZE=-1]If you tear a hologram in half, you can still see the whole image in each piece. The same is true with smaller and smaller pieces.[/SIZE] Holograms have other surprising traits as well. If you cut one in half, each half contains whole views of the entire holographic image. The same is true if you cut out a small piece -*- even a tiny fragment will still contain the whole picture. On top of that, if you make a hologram of a magnifying glass, the holographic version will magnify the other objects in the hologram, just like a real one. HowStuffWorks "How Holograms Work"

Last edited: