• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theistic/Traditional/Spirituel Satanic views by a satanist

Gardoth666

Hello everyone, I just wanted to clear up something regarding Theistic Satanism, as I myself, am a fully loyal and dedicated child to Father Satan/Lucifer.

First of all, I am going to make some statements of what we believe in. Secondly, I would very much like to state that i follow the teachings and beliefs at Joy of Satan, this may have an effect on my beliefs.

1) We belive and know that Satan/Lucifer is our true creationer, and thereby our father.
2) We do not believe in god or any other gods except the ancient pagan gods (demons/daemons) we simply believe that god is a fictionis god, created by the jews as a tool in the big brainwashing machine of which we all know of christianity.
3) We are all aware that spirituality are very real, and so is Satan and demons.
4) Satan is not evil is any way. This is a christian idea, invented by the jews to keep humankind away from our true creationer, spirituality and the pagan gods.
5) the jews are working with greys and angels to destroy Satan, which is impossible and enslave humankind.

That was just a very quick breif of what we believe in. Of course, there are much, much more. Feel free to be critical, I can ask whatever questions that you may have.

"those who opposes me, will regret it sorely"
- Father Satan

In darkness.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I know enough about several forms of Satanism to know that you aren't representative of them, and should not present yourself as such.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
From what I've read in the past, "Joy of Satan" is considered pretty fringe and is far from representing the average satanist.

Mr.Advocate

"5) the jews are working with greys and angels to destroy Satan, which is impossible and enslave humankind."

I for one, would like to hear more about this.

What do you mean that the "greys" are working to destroy our father Satan?

Please elaborate on how you came to this conclusion, and what part the JoS is taking to counter the attack.

It sounds most interesting.

Gardoth666

For me, the Joy of Satan teachings are the right ones - don't we all think that ours is the best?

@ Storm:
I am not even going to reply to that. We all have our own opinions about ever ything, which is a good thing. When you live every day with true satanism in your back, and there are said things to you that may be held as secrets to others. And no, there is no real definition of a "good" satanist.

@ Mr.Advocate:
Many of us who works with spiritual warfare *knows* that jews, greys and angels are our enemies as many of them are attacking us. Satan is immortal and thereby can not get killed or die.

For the last 20 centuries, the sickness of christianity have spread all over the world with the help of the jews. They are reptilians from The Belt of Orion, which is also where the orginal gods were from. The jews loves power, to give them more of this, they would have to enslave us all in chains. They even state it in their so called "jewish bible" that every jew will have 2700 slaves. You can use a calculator to cover this. Try do 2700*1400000, 14 million is the approximate number of jews around year 0000 when it's said that "Jesus" were born, which is a obviously fake story and a lie.

It's everyones job, not only the Joy of Satan's job to destroy this enemy and put them to the ground. They have tried to ruin Father Satans intentions with us. Of course we do almost everything we can do to stop them. Spirituel warfare is the most suited way of fighting them.

In darkness.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Storm:
I am not even going to reply to that.
Actually, you just did.

We all have our own opinions about ever ything, which is a good thing.
It's not a matter of opinion. There are several forms of Satanism, fact. You are not representative of most Satanists, fact.

When you live every day with true satanism in your back, and there are said things to you that may be held as secrets to others.
That's the most pretentious rendition of the No True Scotsman fallacy I've ever heard.

And no, there is no real definition of a "good" satanist.
Never said there was. I didn't even use the word "good." Don't put words in my mouth.

linwood

I know enough about several forms of Satanism to know that you aren't representative of them, and should not present yourself as such.

I don`t think he`s doing this Storm.

He qualified himself as a "Theistic" Satanist at the beginning of his post.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I don`t think he`s doing this Storm.

He qualified himself as a "Theistic" Satanist at the beginning of his post.

The "Joy of Satan" thing isn't even representative of theistic satanists (which includes setians, luciferians, etc.) From what I've read, most satanists outside this "Joy of Satan" thing seem rather dismissive towards them and in fact distance themselves.

Bitterfly

I can look at this in one of two ways:

1. The OP is a straw-man gimmick
2. Schizophrenia works in mysterious ways

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Oo, Satanism with Gnostic influences, or reverse Christianity, anyone? :D
Even has some anti-Semitism in there! :D

linwood

The "Joy of Satan" thing isn't even representative of theistic satanists (which includes setians, luciferians, etc.) From what I've read, most satanists outside this "Joy of Satan" thing seem rather dismissive towards them and in fact distance themselves.

Thanks FH.

I think I`ll just watch this thread and keep my mouth shut.

I think I`m about to learn something here.

:)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Do you?

Satanism is what you make of it, not what you're told to think by a book. LaVey even says it in the Satanic Bible. The SB is a guide, it is not absolute.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The original poster is as satanic as anyone who calls themselves satanic.

I have some pretty far out views, does that mean i'm not a representative satanist either?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
You missed th point. I wasn't saying he's not a "real/ true" Satanist, I said he wasn't representative of most Satanists. Big difference.

Trey of Diamonds

We do not believe in god or any other gods except the ancient pagan gods (demons/daemons) we simply believe that god is a fictionis god, created by the jews as a tool in the big brainwashing machine of which we all know of christianity.

If you don't believe in the Abrahamic God, then why do you use his labels? If you are following the Pagan Gods wouldn't you use the labels of the Pagans instead of the negative labels of Satan, Lucifer and Demons that only have relevance to the Abrahamic religions?