• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is no real difference

There is no clear difference between the Republicans and Democrats. Don't the establishment fool you. Obama has continued the same George Bush imperialist corporatist warmongering policies. The Democrats and Republicans are part of the establishment and the establishment sees us as slaves to be manipulated. The establishment doesn't care about you.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
There is no clear difference between the Republicans and Democrats. Don't the establishment fool you. Obama has continued the same George Bush imperialist corporatist warmongering policies. The Democrats and Republicans are part of the establishment and the establishment sees us as slaves to be manipulated. The establishment doesn't care about you.

Welcome to the American political system.
If only we made it as obvious as they do in NASCAR:

16298_739831549417945_8378796870116896857_n.png

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Pretty sure you need a corporate license for that soap box these days. If ya don't gat it, whoa boy.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
What we need to do is get rid of all the government and replace it with real people, like you and me. We have household budgets that we have to follow: All we would need to do is to add a few zeroes and then we could keep a government budget. The politicians don't seem to know about the reality of the working class of American.

Wirey

Fartist
What we need to do is get rid of all the government and replace it with real people, like you and me. We have household budgets that we have to follow: All we would need to do is to add a few zeroes and then we could keep a government budget. The politicians don't seem to know about the reality of the working class of American.

And working class Americans have no idea how to run a country. It averages out.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Would you send Minnesota to it's room if it exceeds it's education budget for the next fiscal year?
AND...just how do you propose to make California eat it's vegetables?

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
It's so easy to say that when it isn't your rights under attack.

Maybe both parties suck up to the corporations and the money, but only one wants to prohibit me from having full marriage equality, and only one wants to require a doctor to lie to me before having an abortion.

And that's just two issues.