• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is no truth in Religion - contemplate!!!

LeonardoPS

Life is a matrix, some are born with better states of mental abilities, and the one's who are clever will realise that there is no God, but there sure is a Heaven.

Popeyesays

Nature is the true master. The universe is an endless torrent of changing energy destined to repeat itself. Indeed you will find a reason to everything except if you look at everything, I swear to you this is the truth. I do not wish to be your new prophet just to waken your senses and this sad, sad condition you muslims or any religious people are in. Read carefully and you will understand that I speak the truth. Contemplate. Man has yet created what you say God has created, yet your reasoning is full of mistakes, man is part of nature and man can achieve much yet man one man can not possibly do everything, it is the collective forces of the universe that can do everything. Look at an ant, you think it is well designed, try stepping on it and is design is shown to be less than perfect, indeed our senses put order to the caos reality real is.

Nature is a dynamic system based on energy and matter.

Where did the energy and matter come from for the system to begin?

Regards,
Scott

Ashley-Yin

Im a happy little Lesbian
Nature is the true master. The universe is an endless torrent of changing energy destined to repeat itself. Indeed you will find a reason to everything except if you look at everything, I swear to you this is the truth. I do not wish to be your new prophet just to waken your senses and this sad, sad condition you muslims or any religious people are in. Read carefully and you will understand that I speak the truth. Contemplate. Man has yet created what you say God has created, yet your reasoning is full of mistakes, man is part of nature and man can achieve much yet man one man can not possibly do everything, it is the collective forces of the universe that can do everything. Look at an ant, you think it is well designed, try stepping on it and is design is shown to be less than perfect, indeed our senses put order to the caos reality real is.
-------------------------------------------
After the last post it got me thinking, so my dear friend I suppose Islam is true but only if we become God ourselves through the right practices! Life indeed is a Matrix.

"you Muslims or 'any religous' people" does this mean you include Buddhists and Wiccans? Although by reading your statement its not possible that you can include them nor many other religious people.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Life is a matrix, some are born with better states of mental abilities, and the one's who are clever will realise that there is no God, but there sure is a Heaven.
If I understand you correctly, then God is the matrix.