• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is this incel forum that I'm thinking about leaving because

Massimo2002

There's a mod there who keeps insulting me for no reason and I'm tired of it emotionally I'm not getting any ban warnings or anything like that but this guy keeps relentlessly insulting me with every post that I made now I like the forum and don't want to leave but I don't want to be emotionally hurt ither and I don't want to be banned what's really disappointing is that I have been a member on this incel forum for a while and this guy really wants to drive me off from there without banning me.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There's a mod there who keeps insulting me for no reason and I'm tired of it emotionally I'm not getting any ban warnings or anything like that but this guy keeps relentlessly insulting me with every post that I made now I like the forum and don't want to leave but I don't want to be emotionally hurt ither and I don't want to be banned what's really disappointing is that I have been a member on this incel forum for a while and this guy really wants to drive me off from there without banning me.

If it's getting to you then get out.

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Sounds toxic to me

Massimo2002

Why do you like it?

What do you get out of it?

Why is it so good that you don't leave even though the mod has it in for you?
I like it because despite the handful of people who hate me on there some people respect my posts.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't pretend to be surprised that there are some toxic people on an incel forum.
However, as others have said, work out if the forum overall is a net positive for you I guess.