• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They say it's your birthday.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm off to Liverpool on Monday, only the airport thought. Ill be spending much of my time south of the river. I'll try and remember to take a pic of Johns bronze statue for you.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Happy Birthday serge........

happy-birthday-candles-on-cake-greeting-c112xrmy2kz0zo75.gif

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I would truly love that, Christine. Thank you very much.

Visiting Liverpool is definitely at the top of my bucket list. I'd like to go see all of the Beatles' attractions, especially their statues and the Cavern Club.
Outside Liverpool Airport there is a giant life sized statue of the submarine from the Yellow Submarine film (or whatever it's called!)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I was just a bit too young for the Beatles and also for Elvis. Oh well. Happy Birthday to you anyway!

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I was just a bit too young for the Beatles and also for Elvis. Oh well. Happy Birthday to you anyway!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it.

I wasn't alive during the Beatles' or Elvis' heyday either, but I still love the Beatles. I think Elvis is okay, but I'm not a fan of his music.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it.

I wasn't alive during the Beatles' or Elvis' heyday either, but I still love the Beatles. I think Elvis is okay, but I'm not a fan of his music.
I collected Beatles bubblegum cards! I gave them to my youngest long ago. I remember their debut on the Ed Sullivan Show. British Invasion! What a time!!!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I'm off to Liverpool on Monday, only the airport thought. Ill be spending much of my time south of the river. I'll try and remember to take a pic of Johns bronze statue for you.
Can you shoot over to Birmingham and take pics of Sabbath's statues? :p

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
One of the joys of my life is singing Beatles songs with one or more of my children while we're riding in our car.

Just as I did earlier this afternoon with one of my daughters.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I collected Beatles bubblegum cards! I gave them to my youngest long ago. I remember their debut on the Ed Sullivan Show. British Invasion! What a time!!!

I have quite a lot of Beatles merchandise, but I don't have any of those. I wish I did, though.