• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is Why it Should be Legal Immigration and Not Illegal Immigration.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/more-than-60-years-after-moving-to-the-u-s-florida-man-discovers-hes-not-here-legally#:~:text=More%20than%2060%20years%20after,discovers%20he's%20not%20here%20legally&text=Outside%20Jimmy%20Klass's%20mobile%20home,year%2Dold%20has%20ever%20known.
And yet, he voted for Donald Trump twice. Two votes that don't count.

I actually feel bad for him. He's being denied Social Security benefits because he's not legally a US citizen. Busted his butt all his life and our government took his hard earned money. He's still not legally entitled to any of those benefits. It's no fault of his own, either.

Another reason we need proper immigration oversight and reform.

Daemon Sophic

There is no real vetting process in place.
Why would anybody post something like this?
This is generally referred to as fear mongering and/or cherry picking.

Roughly one person per year dies in the region of Toronto Canada from tornadoes hitting them. So if I went around Toronto showing bodies of people who have been smashed by trees, and thrown through windows, and had their houses collapsed on top of them; all the while screaming about the dangers of tornadoes!! (all while selling tornado insurance on the side ;))….
I would be fear mongering. Trying to drum up support for my claim by showing the extremely rare and unlikely possibility of what I want people to pay the most attention to. Yet it is almost impossible for what I’m warning about to actually happen. :shrug:

Study after study after study have shown that illegal immigrants in the United States from Mexico have a lower risk of committing violent crime than native born non-Mexican American citizens. It reminds me of that interesting question, “would you rather meet a bear or a man in the woods?”
I would ask, would you rather meet an American born American citizen in the woods, or an illegal immigrant from Mexico?
If you actually knew the statistics, you would not buy tornado insurance in Ontario Canada, and you would know that you’re safer in the woods with the illegal immigrant from Mexico.
But if you had been tricked by fear mongers, then you would think the good “ol American boy is your safer choice. :dizzy:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Roughly one person per year dies in the region of Toronto Canada from tornadoes hitting them. So if I went around Toronto showing bodies of people who have been smashed by trees, and thrown through windows, and had their houses collapsed on top of them; all the while screaming about the dangers of tornadoes!! (all while selling tornado insurance on the side ;))….
I would be fear mongering. Trying to drum up support for my claim by showing the extremely rare and unlikely possibility of what I want people to pay the most attention to. Yet it is almost impossible for what I’m warning about to actually happen. :shrug:

Study after study after study have shown that illegal immigrants in the United States from Mexico have a lower risk of committing violent crime than native born non-Mexican American citizens. It reminds me of that interesting question, “would you rather meet a bear or a man in the woods?”
I would ask, would you rather meet an American born American citizen in the woods, or an illegal immigrant from Mexico?
If you actually knew the statistics, you would not buy tornado insurance in Ontario Canada, and you would know that you’re safer in the woods with the illegal immigrant from Mexico.
But if you had been tricked by fear mongers, then you would think the good “ol American boy is your safer choice. :dizzy:

@Kenny makes a fair point though.

Let's put it this way. If there was no illegals in the woods then such a tragedy would have been completely avoided. That person will be still alive at least from that.

One can't avoid and remove tornados in any way, however one can at least avoid having illegals in the country by at least reducing their presence by catching them and getting them completely out of the country unlike tornados that can't be caught and ejected out of the country.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
At this point, it is more of a reality as gang member flow in unrestrained.

or other things like this: