• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to Move On...I'm Leaving RF

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I've been on RF for 11 wonderful years and I think it's about time I moved on. I would like to thank you all for the good times I've had during those years, and I wish you all the best.

If anyone wants to drop me a line now and then to let me know how they're doing, please feel free to do so. My email address is [email protected]. Paul, you see, is a pen name.

All the best,

Phil

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
My first reaction also was that April Fools went already. I've enjoyed our chats immensely and I don't really know how I'll fill that gap with you gone.

Laika

Premium Member
Keep up the painting Sunstone. I hope it is rewarding.

Best Wishes for whatever the future holds.:)

[edit: you will be missed].

Skwim

Veteran Member
Hey! Don't we get any say in this? You can't just come and go as you wish. You have to be booted off before you can leave. At least break a rule or somethin'.

In any case, take care; you've been one of the good guys around here. You will be missed.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
All those parking tickets finally caught up with you? No, that's not it. I know what this is about. Well, I appreciate your input; and I'm sure you have great things ahead. No point in making you feel guilty about leaving me.

MD

qualiaphile
You have really helped me in the past with some issues, your wisdom is irreplaceable.

I hope you come back, I'll be around here if you do :).

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I've been on RF for 11 wonderful years and I think it's about time I moved on. I would like to thank you all for the good times I've had during those years, and I wish you all the best.

If anyone wants to drop me a line now and then to let me know how they're doing, please feel free to do so. My email address is [email protected]. Paul, you see, is a pen name.

All the best,

Phil

Best Wishes.

Take a break, and then come back and let us know what is happening with you. :)