• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

titles and artists game

Mike182

Flaming Queer
ive got a really good game i just thought of

but it could possibly not work if your not good at recognising songs and artists

what i will do is i will write out a post, and i shall include some song titles in it, and you have to try and figure out which parts of the post are song titles, and then tell me who the artist is

people will have to check the thread often though if they post in it - just to try and keep the game moving :D

so, my post

ive just learnt to drive, and i absolutely love it, not only do i have my independance, but i can see paradise by the dashboard light

cardero

Citizen Mod
I'll be honest I am "lyric deaf". I can hear the lyrics of a song but I cannot retain them. A song could be sung in a different language and i wouldn't know it. Hear is my guess for the first one.
Meatloaf
Paradise By the Dashboard Light

Mike182

Flaming Queer
carrdero said:
I'll be honest I am "lyric deaf". I can hear the lyrics of a song but I cannot retain them. A song could be sung in a different language and i wouldn't know it. Hear is my guess for the first one.
Meatloaf
Paradise By the Dashboard Light
you are quite right, it is indeed meatloaf, and the song was paradise by the dashboard light

your turn to write a post with a song name in it carrero

cardero

Citizen Mod
-By the time we got to Woodstock
We were half a million strong
And everywhere there was song and celebration

By corrupt preist's rules, I need the song title and the artist.

Pssst!!-There are frubals involved if someone can name me two bands that covered this song...successfully.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
carrdero said:
-By the time we got to Woodstock
We were half a million strong
And everywhere there was song and celebration

By corrupt preist's rules, I need the song title and the artist.

Pssst!!-There are frubals involved if someone can name me two bands that covered this song...successfully.
the song title is "everywhere" and the artist's are

michelle branch

yellow card

shakira

i dont know who did the original

ChrisP

Veteran Member
And as I watch the drops of rain
Weave their weary paths and die
I know that I am like the rain
There but for the grace of you go I

GLHF :p

The Black Whirlwind

no idea snale, but heres one:

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
you were only waiting for this moment to arrive

cardero

Citizen Mod
TheJedi said:
no idea snale, but heres one:

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
you were only waiting for this moment to arrive
The title is Blackbird and it was written and performed by Paul McCartney for the Beatles White Album

Here is an older song I just became aware of that I enjoy, I believe it is still played on most Rock And Roll radio stations.

There's never been any reason.
There's never been any reason.
Save my life - I'm going down for the last time!
Woman with the sweet loving - better than a white lie. (Don?t you know she could?)
Bring a good feeling ain't had in such a long time.

The answer to my 9/10/2005 post was Joni Mitchell's Woodstock. Corrupt preist let me check my references for your Frublas.

Crystal Red

Episkopos Crystal Red
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]This band is pretty much unheard of in the UK, but this song was a pretty big one hit wonder back in the very early nineties.
[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I like watchin’ the puddles gather rain[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And all I can do is just pour some tea for two[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]and speak my point of view[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]But it’s not sane, It’s not sane[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I just want some one to say to me[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I’ll always be there when you wake[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Ya know I’d like to keep my cheeks dry today[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]So stay with me and I’ll have it made[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And I don’t understand why I sleep all day[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And I start to complain that there’s no rain[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And all I can do is read a book to stay awake[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]It rips my life away, but it’s a great escape[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]escape, escape[/size][/font]

Circle_One

Crystal Red said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]This band is pretty much unheard of in the UK, but this song was a pretty big one hit wonder back in the very early nineties.
[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I like watchin’ the puddles gather rain[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And all I can do is just pour some tea for two[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]and speak my point of view[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]But it’s not sane, It’s not sane[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I just want some one to say to me[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]I’ll always be there when you wake[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Ya know I’d like to keep my cheeks dry today[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]So stay with me and I’ll have it made[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And I don’t understand why I sleep all day[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And I start to complain that there’s no rain[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]And all I can do is read a book to stay awake[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]It rips my life away, but it’s a great escape[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]escape, escape[/size][/font]
That would be Blind Melon's No Rain. Ahh, how I loved Shannon Hoon (the lead singer)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Circle_One said:
That would be Blind Melon's No Rain. Ahh, how I loved Shannon Hoon (the lead singer)
Your turn Circle_One. Leave us a lyric with the song title in it.:bounce

M

Majikthise

We gonna lay around the shanty Mamma,
And put a good buzz on.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This is one of the versus to one of my favorite songs, maybe a bit obvious, but not as obvious if you've never heard the song.

Send a message to the unborn child
Keep your eyes open for a while
In a box high up on the shelf, left for you, no one else
There's a piece of a puzzle known as life
Wrapped in guilt, sealed up tight
What ever happened to the young man's heart
Swallowed by pain, as he slowly fell apart

Circle_One

Alright, here's mine.

I'm looking through Communist eyes. I'm seeing planes in bloodshot skies.
I see the flag of a working people, who conceal the lies in the stars and sickle.
It's a double edge.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I know Pearl Jam sang it, dunno if that was the original or not. Luke
I don't know if Pearl Jam did sing that. What song are you thinking of and I can check real quick.