• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TM says Hi

tmThEMaN

Hello and Alsalamu alaikum

I'm a new member in RF, (duhh :p ). I've been reading religious debates for a long time already, and i'm very interested in religons. I like to know how people from other religons feel about mine (Islam) and i enjoy reading about other religons. Mainly because the more i read about them, the more i get attached to Islam.

I'm a Syrian muslim, and i live in the United Arab Emirates (dubai). And i'm still a college student.
I've been a muslim all my life and i thank God for being born a muslim, because Satan has a great power and some people are weak against him. Although the message of Islam is the easiest to acknowledge and i consider it the most obvious and reasonable way to worship the creator among other religons. But you never know how the devil can stray us away.

i would like to give special thanks to the Adminstrators and all the staff for a great balanced forum.
And also for _Salam_ and The_Truth for their awesome contributions in explaining Islam to non-muslims and muslims too.

Peace and Love to all of you here, you are all my friends except for those who don't want to be friends with a muslim.

I have no problems whatsoever with any religon, all religons deserve my and everybody's respect.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Salaam a Lekum tmThEMaN,
Welcome to Religious Forums!

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

I have no problems whatsoever with any religon, all religons deserve my and everybody's respect.
I like the sound of that! The more who can think that way, the better.;)

I hope you will enjoy being a member here.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
welcome18.gif
to RF.

Please to meet you and enjoy your stay.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, tmThEMaN. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)